Ch 13: The Last Two

After banging each other for hours. Both Debora and Karver were in the back of a van laying on a small mattress. Debroa was smoking a cigarette and said "You sure are tough tonight aren't you?" Karver only said "Hey, banging that tight hole of yours ain't easy. It's nice though." He did a side grin. Deb laughed and said "Glad that your large sausage can fit in my nice tight hole~." She turned and gave him a kiss on the cheek. She sighs "I wonder what happened to Marvin and Royce? Haven't heard from them in a few days, fuck a whole week!" Karver only grumbled "Aw forget about those fuck heads. They are just a bunch of whimps." He didn't give a shit about both of them any more. He was just fed up with it all, good thing he had Debby to fuck, or he might not be getting his sexual desires out at all and he be just more pissed than ever. He decided to just open up a beer and drank it down. Deb was still worried. She had given Marv a few text messages to see if she could contact him. He never got back to her. Only said "He had some things he had to do and he het back to them later." That was pretty much it.

She was wondering if she could see if Royce would answer his text messages, but he never got back to her either. Shit, this was starting to look suspicious, she was thinking that possibly the ones they tried to fuck last years Christmas was getting back at them finally or maybe it was something else. However, she said "Oh well. Maybe they will turn up again. They usually do." Karver wiped his mouth and said "Whatever, as I said. I ain't worried about Marvs fat ass and Royces no guts and no balls atittude!" All of a sudden their Van began to rock violently. "WHAT THE FUCK!!" Karver screamed, Debora did as well. The Van stopped. "W-what? What was that?" Karver didn't reply, he just peeked outside of the passenger side window. He saw nothing. He said "I think whatever it was, it's gone now." Wrong, after he said that the Van began rocking again like someone or something was pushing it with great force. "HEY! CUT THAT SHIT OUT!! DONT MAKE ME COME OUT THERE!!" Karver screamed out a threat. The rocking stopped again. Karver was pissed, he threw on some shorts to look decent and headed out. Debora didn't want him to go out, but Karver took a Tire Iron and said to her "Relax babe. I will take care of the punks who are doing it and be right back. Stay there and don't get dressed." He left slamming the back door shut. Debora was left there alone smoking nervously.

Karver was walking around the place they were parked at which was a private rest stop. He looked around the place that was dark with the lamps shining there lights. He then heard a sound that sounded like something was trotting past behind him. He turned and saw nothing. He heard it again and turned around to see nothing. "Show yourself! You fucking coward!" Karver growled. Then before he knew it, he heard a sinister low growl of some sort of animal and before he knew it something hit him. Real hard and he flew and hit one of the lamps. He groaned in pain and slowly got up looking up. What he saw, was what he was not expecting. It was Nixx of course. Who else? He was staring down at Karver with a snarl and showing his teeth. Karver slowly got up and was amazed to see it was that Creature the Hellhound had. Accept he was a lot bigger than when he saw him. He was now standing over him and his whole demeanor was now sinister and vicious. Nixx then bit down at him. At first Karver held his jaws and head back trying to hold him back and pushed him back. Nixx backed up and wa surprised he managed to do that. "Bring it on!" Karver said charging at Nixx.

Deb was sitting in the Van waiting. She was about to peek out to see if Karver was coming back. 'BAM!' The Van got hit and a dent was left behind from what hit it. Debora let out a scream and sat there staring at the right side. The dent was big. She said "Karver?!" She wrapped a blanket around her and then went out. What she saw made her gasp. It was Karver, all cut up and beat up with a bite mark on his shoulder. Debora wandered what happened to him, who did this? She then heard some growling and she slowly turned and saw Nixx standing there growling. Debora was terrified to see him. He looked like a phantom with his glowing markings. Debora tried to make a run for it but Nixx had pounced on her and was holding her down. Debora struggled and was freaking out. At first it seemed Nixx was about to bite her or claw her to death. He began to nuzzle her and was snapping his maw at her. He was messing with her before he was going to kill her. He then bit on her slim stomach and sank his teeth into her. Debora screamed as she tried to get out of his grip, she then began to cough up blood. Nixx was still biting down until Debora stopped moving. She laid limp and Nixx dropped her down. Not much he was still holding her close to the ground. Alright, first put Karvers body in the Van and push it down the creek. Alright done and over with, now the little whore. He wanted to drop her off some where. He picked up her body and took off to some where.