Ch 9: First Kill

Marv was hanging out with some other friends who weren't part of his little gang he was a part of. In fact, he was just being on his own for a little bit due to after that, incident that took place a week ago. He was still minorly upset and pissed that Karver had that shit happen to them, so he was staying away from him for a bit. It was mostly his fault they almost got their heads blown off to begin with. So, for that, he pretty much told Karver he could go shove it somewhere else. If they were that desperate, or if he was. They could have gone to the Lust Ring for some sexual fun. Speaking of which one of his buds said, "Hey Marvin. We were thinking about taking the Hellevator down to Lust Ring to find some hot babes to fuck. Want to join us?"

Marvin, which was his full name. Liked to join them but then he said "Maybe next time. Got some personal buisness to take care of." He owed some guy some money. They dropped him off at a random industrial area with there big truck and then drove off. Marv was now left alone and was walking towards a large back ally way, it was where he was going to meet the guy. It was the only place he knew about since it was private. As he was walking, his boots hitting the hard pavment and the jingling of his chain on his wallet in his pocket was the only sound he then starting hearing music. Was some one blaring there music at this time of night? He got nearer and nearer to it. It was a up beat song, like a pop song. He didn't like it, he preferred Death Metal. He soon rounded a corner and before him was a shocking sight.

He stopped when he saw what was before him. The source of that music was coming from a Creature, not a Creature, that Creature that belonged to that Hellhound bitch. It was that same Creature, it had to be. Nixx was laying there in the Sphinx style and was waiting for him playing music (it was Foster The People's "Pumped Up Kicks")
Marv just stood there in disbelief. This was that same Beast that was on the shoulder on that Hellhound. But wasn't it smaller? It appeared bigger than it did before? Marv looked around nervously, only him and Nixx were the only ones there. It was empty. He looked back at Nixx and licked his lips and blinked trying to see if this was really happening. Nixx, who he didn't know that was his name, was still there, looking at him with a displeased look.

His eyes were glowing fiery orange and his pupils were not visible. How did he know that was Marvs private meet area? How would Nixx have known that? Marv said "H-Hey um li-Big guy. Um w-what are you d-doing?" He tried not to sound nervous. "Hey, um. Your chill aren't you?" He asked hoping. Nixx didn't respond much, only shut the music off and got up slowly. He then let out a loud roar and started running at him. Marv turned and began to run as fast as he could go. Surprisingly for a fat ass he actually ran fast, probably because his life depended on it. It did. He ran down another Allyway that was slimming out so he hoped that Nixx wouldn't follow him but that was not the case.

Marv was still running to the point he came to a dead end and before him was a brick wall. "OH FUCK!" Marv screamed. He started to climb the wall. He struggled over and then landed on the other side on his back with a loud 'thud'. He wretched at the pain but then got up and started running again. Nixx just jumped over the wall like it was nothing. He landed on his two front paws with ease and continued his pursuit. Nixx was purposely letting Marvin out run him a bit, it was more fun that way.

Marv was nearing a narrow long allyway and headed into a small tunnel that only he could go through. He knew Nixx was too big to fit in the tunnel. He rounded the corner and stopped to catch his breath and looked to see if Nixx was following. At first he didn't see him, right when he thought he had lost him, Nixx rounded the corner a bit smaller than his big size. He was now the average size so he could fit through the tunnel. Nixx gave him a mocking glare. "You got to be shittin me!" Marv said in disbelief. He turned to run again. Nixx followed along, now he was going faster, time to end this little game. Marv was heading in the direction he wanted him to go.