Ch 7: Ambush

The IMPs pretty much hung out in the office building most of the day. Loona was spending most of her time with Nixx of course, she actually decided to give him a sponge bath. She wanted to make sure he looked his best, he didn't mind it. Nixx actually enjoyed getting washed, it felt nice and he purred extra loudly and his glowing markings were pulsating in a very pattern like fashion. This was what Loona loved about him the most, he had such a unique style to his color patterns and markings that it was like he could put on a little light show all on his own. Loona had to chuckle and say "You really like that huh? At least you aren't a problem with this." She then heard a song that began to play, it wasn't her phone or any radio. Was it?

Her ears twitched and turned to different directions to find the source. She then found out Nixx was the source of the music. She was shocked by this. He could play music like a radio or Boom Box? The song he played was a up beat song, a kind that made you want to nod your head to it. In fact Loona found herself doing that, normally she wouldn't be listening to music like this, but it was really cachy. (It's "Uptown Girl" by Billy Joel.) She said "You can play music as well?" Nixx sort of toned the music down and looked up at Loona. She could see from his chest area some glowing that was pulsating and flickering to the beat of the song. He was just like a Juke Box! She said "Play something different like." She thought for a moment and then said "Play some Kesha." Nixx stopped the song and then played Kesha (The song was Die Young. Cause why not?) She smiled and said "This is pretty cool Nixx.

Don't know why you never done that before? But I guess that doesn't matter." She gave him more pets and finished cleaning him. She wanted him to look his best for meeting the Royals. She then got herself all ready and spiffy for the outing as well. She got dressed in her red jacket with a short black leather skirt and knee high boots. She even redid her make up. She looked herself over in the mirror, she then turned towards Nixx who was sitting right there and said "How do I look?" Nixx looked at her, he then said happily "Burrapburr!" Loona giggled and said "I will take that as a compliment." She picked him up and then gave him a quick kiss on the forehead. Nixx cooed happily.

After the day went by it was getting near dusk. Amazing it could become night and day down in Hell. Loona was ready and the rest got ready as well, wearing their usual clothing. They got into the IMP Van and Blitz drove them down to the park. It was decorated with very beautiful lights, and other such decorations. Blitz parked in a good spot and they got out. "Golly, the lights sure are beautiful!" Millie said looking all around. Mox agreed and said "Yeah, they sure did make this place really nice." They soon walked into the park to find Octavia and her parents. They soon found them they were waiting for them to arrive. "Blitzy! I knew you would come!" Stolas said excitedly. Blitz cracked a small smile and said "Hey Stolas. Having a great Christmas so far?" Stolas smiled and replied "Just wonderful Blitz."

Loona spoke with Octavia and said "Hello Octavia. Merry Christmas!" Octavia smiled and said "Hey Loona. Merry Christmas to you too." Stolas then saw Nixx and said "So this is your pet I heard so much about?" Loona turned to Stolas and said "Yes Mr. Goetia. I bought him a while ago." She holds Nixx up for Stolas to have a look at him. He said "My, what an adorable little Creature he is." Stella even looked at Nixx and was interested in him as well. "He sure is. May I see him sweetie?" Loona smiles and says "Sure your majesty." She gives Nixx over to Stella who was actually holding him up and started to speak to him. "Aw you are possibly the cutest thing I seen since our Daughter." Nixx did a coo and purred.

After that, Stella was holding and petting Nixx as they all walked along the sidewalk looking at the lights but also speaking to one another. Blitz was walking with Stolas, Stella walked beside Octavia and Loona, and Millie and Moxxie walked hand in hand and looked at all the beautiful lights. Loona and Octavia were most likely talking about what they were up to and possibly Nixx. Blitz was walking in the back with Stolas with his hands behind his back, he was sort of brooding about what he had dreamt and it actually sort of disturbed him. Stolas saw this and said "You seem to be bothered about something Blitzy. Didn't your Christmas Eve go well?" Blitz looked up at Stolas ignoring about him calling him 'Blitzy' which he got annoyed at, at times. He replies "Oh it went well, actually really well. It's just that..."