Ch 8: Moving Forward

It was the next day and Blitz was silent at his desk most of the day. He had been acting a bit like himself but he still was laying low. He of course was still wanting to run his buisness and had to since they took a few days off during the Christmas Holiday and Holidays. New Years was around the corner and he knew he had to prep for that. Even though Loona was still minding her own buisness and spending time with Nixx, giving him baths, even though he didn't quite need them still she liked the way he glistened afterwards. He would play a song for her when ever she wanted him to and would spend most of the time just hanging out. Mox has been busy with other things other than studying Nixx, he tried his best to find answers about the questions about Nixx but all he could figure out was that Nixx had special developed control over his body and that he could develop adoptions at will. That was what the best he could come up with, he would need to study Nixx further. However Loona wanted to keep him with her from now on.

Blitz was just leaning back in his chair staring up at the ceiling and twidling his thumbs. It was another dull day, no offers had come in, yet. Loone then came in and was going to ask him if she could go have the rest of the day off. "Hey Blitz. Anyone want someone dead?" Blitz looked at her and said "Oh Hey Loona dear. No, not at this moment."
"Didn't Austin have any targets for you during Christmas?" Loona asked. Blitz thought for a moment, and then he remembered "Oh yes, yes he did. He then reconsidered. One of them had committed suicide. You know?" He did the gun motion with his fingers and put them to his head and imitated him shooting himself. Loona nodded and said "Oh, I see." Blitz sighs and folds his hands together and says "Sometimes it is easy when the target does the work for you, but sometimes it is not the best." He stares at a picture that Stella took of them before they left the Park of the lighting of the Christmas Tree. Blitz already got it framed and placed it on his desk. Loona could tell he was looking at it, she frowned and said "Dad... Blitz!" Blitz jumped out of his thought and looked at Loona, for some reason he didn't acknowledge her when she called him 'Dad' and that also was concerning. She stared at him long and hard. She then asked "Blitz, tell me. What is wrong? You have been acting very strange lately, including yesterday. Please tell what is bothering you." Blitz did a huge sigh, he knew he had to tell Loona what he has been feeling. He was worried though on how she would see him, how she would react to the weird dream he had? He knew Loona would probably not stop bothering him until he tells her so, he had no other choice in this matter. He was actually surprised that Loona wanted to know why he was so quiet. "Alright. I guess I should just come clean with this. I had a wonderful Christmas with all of you, really I did."

Slight pause, he was preparing what he was going to say next. Loona asked "Then what is it?" Blitz looks over at Loona and let's out a sigh. "Had a dream that night, that I had no idea that it was to begin with. You were already awake before me, Millie and Moxxie. Nixx was still sleeping on the couch." Loona listened, and Nixx was as well. "You came in with Two hot chocolates with coffee mixed in them and you sat down and chatted. Like a real heart to heart chat."
"So, thats what this is all about? We talked?" Loona asked in disbelief. Blitz shook his head and said "It wouldn't have been that much of a problem due to what happened next." A slight pause again as he prepared himself. "Your demeanor changed. You... approached me, you kissed me, and not on the cheek, straight mouth to mouth. And you were pressing your body on me and well..." He decided to stop there, no need to begin with the details. Loona was shocked by this, she had never thought her own adoptive father, Blitz would dream of such a thing. Blitz looked back at her in a worried state wondering what her respond would be. Loona sighed and put her face in her palms and said "Fuck Blitz. Why didn't you say anything earlier?" She then realized what the answer was, Blitz didn't need to say it. He was afraid, afraid what she was goanna say or react. She had acted super pissed with him before, and it sort of had an effect on him. Loona could see that it was a very serious thing and that he was ashamed of, didn't know if Stolas was to blame or the alcohol but regardless she had been pushing him away even more than before where he had unhealthy thoughts about her. She then says "I guess that shit tends to happen every once and a while. And it doesn't matter, it was only a dream and nothing more." Blitz was a but releaved from that response but still. He felt like she was a bit creeped out by the whole thing and he didn't blame her. Shit, this got a bit awkward. "I suppose that being a bitch the past year or so has taken a toll on your mental state Dad. And I am sorry for that." Loona said while petting Nixx who was listening to them. He did a coo and gave Loona a lick on her cheek. He was trying to cheer her up and it worked, Loona giggled from it. Blitz smiled a bit to that. "Sweetie, I have to agree that yes you have been quite the rebellious teen, or young adult that had been caring about nothing but your phone and whatever." He walks over to her and says "But no matter what, you have always been my special girl~." Loona smiles and says "I know, trust me I do."