Chapter One: Death Is He, Death Is Me

Alexandro's POV:
I need to apologize. Why the fuck did I blow up in his face like that?! Why did I just storm off?! Fuck! I'll apologize after training. Yeah that's what I'll do, I'll get to training early and then I'll apologize for what I said and take whatever punishment Dad sees fit.

"Alec, wait for us!"

I rolled my eyes as I slowed down to allow my friends to catch up. I wanted to get home, no I need to get home and start training, they are just too damn slow.

"Will you guys hurry up, we're going to be late!"

I yelled back as I started running again. I laughed as I heard them all groan and run after me, I swear they are just too slow. But they always know how to cheer me up, they don't even have to try or even realise they are doing it but they do.

I ran through the door with a grin stretched across my face as I threw my bag down and slipped my shoes off just waiting for them. Kayson was first which didn't surprise me in the slightest, then Carlos, followed by the girls, and then finally Benji and Robin who fell straight through the door with a thump after colliding with each other making us all laugh at their childish behaviour.

"Alexandro, Don needs to speak with you in your father's office."

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion why the hell does my Dad's Gamma want to talk to me and why is Tanya's Dad telling me this information. I could feel Caden pacing in my head which only made me feel uneasy. Until I felt Kase's hand slip into mine giving it a gentle squeeze before he withdrew his hand all too quickly.

"Relax Alec, I'm sure it's nothing bad your dad's probably just going away or sending you away for a meeting, it'll be fine."

I relaxed slightly as Kayson's words echoed through my mind before I slowly headed to my dad's office. I took a deep breath to calm down before I pushed the office door open when I couldn't sense my dad was inside, he hates it when anyone just walks into his office without knocking and I'm already in his bad books, looks like I'll be apologizing a bit sooner and receiving my punishment a lot sooner too. I looked from Don to Salvestro and his face made my stomach drop.

"Alec..Alexandro I...your..."

I growled as my uncle stumbled over his words. My claws dug into the palms of my hands as Caden started to stir inside of me. I was finding it hard to keep control of him and my temper.

"Spit it out Salvestro, what the hell is going on?! Where's my dad?!"

My dad will know what's going on, he always gets to the point, he said there is no point beating around the bush just get straight to the point and you can set it right.

"Alexandro it's..it's...your father...he's...he's dead."

*****
"You're not ready Alexandro."
*****

I took a deep breath as my blood started boiling what was this, some sick joke! I growled out for him to repeat himself and when he did I swear my howl of anger and pain could be heard for miles, the whole town shook not just the house.

"Alec...Alexandro, please calm down. I'm sorry but you're the Alpha now. You have a responsibility, your father was my brother and I loved him more then anything and we will morn him in due time but...but you need to get prepared, you're not just an Alpha but your father named you his heir to the gang too. You...you need to be named as the new leader of the Fallen Dragons."

I howled again before I growled throwing everything I could see. I destroyed furniture, I clawed at the walls and furniture before I howled again punching the wall over and over leaving holes in the plastering.