Part 1

Your POV: 

"Eomma, I'm leaving" I yelled as I made my way to the entrance of my house. 

"Take care sweetie" she yelled back. 

I started to walk to the bus stop which I usually go everyday, to take the bus for my school. 

The bus arrived soon and I got settled down in a seat. The ride wasn't long, but my mind wouldn't stay here. I need to face the day again. I need to face some demons and their words that can kill anyone inside. Their words that haunt everyday kept running in my mind again. 

You're a fat bitch. 

Why don't you just die? 

You look so ugly. 

No one would date you. 

Just a fatty slut. 

Yes I am the victim of the bullies in my school. I am not an ugly person, I'm just slightly chubby than the girls in my class and I'm the topper whom you all call a nerd. But does this all mean everyone needs to bully me? No right? Still, all they do is to make my life a living hell. I never let these get to my parents cause I don't want them to think I'm weak and helpless. 

I'm ain't a fatty who would eat everytime and sleep the whole day without being responsible for life. I've been studying so hard and I'm topper since the start. I'm slightly chubby due to my genes but why should I get slim when I like myself? 

I...I used to like myself but due to all these people around me, I'm starting to hate myself for the past months. 

Soon the bus stopped near my high school and I got off. I walked into my school with my hands clutching my bag so tight. All the fear is getting back into me but I didn't let anyone see it. I reached my class and sat in my seat. The class as usual kept giving me those weird looks and mumbling something bitchy about me. Some even looked at me with pity, which I hate the most. The classes started and everyone went to work. Until the lunch break, no one gave me a glance which I appreciated. But as the lunch break started, I started feeling the fear crept up inside me, again. 

I got up from my seat and was heading to the cafeteria to eat my lunch when someone made me stomp on my feet and fell down. 

"Long time bitch" a voice called for me. 

That...that voice. My bully…. 

I got up and kept my head low. He walked closer to me and held my chin. It started getting hurt as his grip tightened. 

"Miss me? I bet you would" he smirked. 

He looks so good... heavenly handsome and smart too. The whole school knows who he is. 

The mighty, ruthless Kim Taehyung. 

He is the son of our principal sir and he is so hot that girls drool over him. He has a group of friends, who we can call bitches and assholes except his best friend, Park Jimin. 

"Heading to the cafeteria?" Taehyung asked me. 

I nodded looking at him as I had no chance to look down, with him holding my chin up right. 

"Why? I already have your lunch with me" he replied. 

"Yes...look what we brought" his friends Yeri and Joy surrounded me along with their remaining friends. 

I looked up and saw they were holding some bottles of flavored milk kimbap packets. 

"Sit down, we will be with you to eat here" Joy kicked on my leg and I fell on my knees.