Part 11

I and Jimin snuggled closer, as he placed his head on my chest. I slightly woke up to the sun rays that were passing through the window, but I tried to ignore them and sleep for a long time.

Of course, God wouldn't allow that.

My phone rang, making me groan. I woke up very slowly, not wanting to disturb the big baby beside me. I took my mobile and walked outside the room.

"Helloo" I answered the call without even seeing the id

"Helloo dear," it was Appa.

"Appa?" I was confused as to why he was calling me so early.

"Good morning dear, did I disturb your sleep?" He asked me

"No, no. Please go on" I replied.

"I just want to meet you today. Will you join us for breakfast?" He asked me.

Wow, this was so sudden.

"Y-yes I can. I'll be there at 9 am" I smiled.

"Okay dear, see you then," he said before ending the call.

Well, this was so sudden. Since I moved out, I haven't visited my house much cause I was either training or learning other new things which I'm fond of, like playing guitar, cooking etc.

I looked at the clock and it was five past eight. I walked back to my room to see Jimin sitting on the bed while rubbing his eyes.

"Hey baby, good morning" I cooed as I sat in front of him.

"Good morning" he pecked my cheek.

"So, wanna sleep more or let's plan an-

I stopped as my phone vibrated. I opened it to see a message from my trainer, Taehyung's mother.

Good morning, sweety Let's have our classes today dear. Can you come to my house at 11 am?

I looked up at Jimin who was waiting for me to speak.

"Jimin, about today...." I looked down.

"You have work, don't you?" He asked to which I nodded

"It's okay, go on with the work" he held my cheek.

"But..."

"Y/n, there were many times when I skipped our time alone and dates due to my practice. I know how it feels babe but trust me, I'm fine" he kissed my nose.

"You sure?" I asked him.

He nodded, giving me his big smile.

"You can join me for breakfast. I'm going to visit my dad" I stated.

"Your dad called you so early and asked you for this, it must be something important. You continue that" he replied.

I hugged him tightly, not wanting to leave. We planned to watch movies and cook together until evening. We planned these two days for us but it looks like our time will be only for one day.

"Alright, I'll get ready then. My training ends at 2 so shall we grab lunch together?" I asked him as I stood up.

"Sure, I'll be at home anyway, so better bring some yummy food while you return," he replied.

"Okayyyy" I yelled.

I grabbed a good outfit and took a quick bath. I got ready within ten minutes and walked out after telling Jimin.