Part 9

Once I realized what Taehyung said and digested the fact that he is the actual savior and it's not Jimin. My legs gave up making me fall to the ground.

So, all this time, he was the one who talked with me and kept giving me strength and hope.

"Y/n ah, are you alright?" Taehyung crouched down and asked me as he held my shoulders.

I looked at him with my blurry sight, blurred with tears. We heard someone calling and Taehyung turned to see who it was.

"Yaa, what happened?... Y/nie?" It was Jimin

I felt so dizzy as soon as I heard his voice. This voice was the one which I got deceived to. This voice was the thing that held me up to continue my life yet why do I feel so weak hearing it now?

"Y/n, listen. Calm down. Take deep breaths" Taehyung started rubbing my back.

I didn't realize I was getting panicked until Taehyung started my breathing exercise. After making myself calm, they both made me sit on the bench. Jimin sat beside me as he held me close to him.

"What happened y/nie. What made you this weak?" Jimin asked me.

"Mind explaining, Kim Taehyung?" I looked at Tae who stood in front of me.

Taehyung sighed as he started narrating what happened between him and me. The start where he used Jimin's voice to talk with me to the end where he confessed to me, a while ago. As soon as he finished, Jimin held Taehyung with his collar.

"Bastard, so you didn't stop playing with y/n" Jimin yelled as he landed a hard punch on Taehyung's face.

"Jimin, please stop it" I stood up as I pleaded.

"Why? Didn't he do enough? Do you want him to continue playing with your mind and heart?" Jimin shouted.

Tears started rolling down my eyes.

Taehyung stood up and dusted off his pants and shirt. He kneeled down as he looked at me.

"I'm really sorry for what I did these two years. I was not competent enough for you and my ego started playing with you. I really regret and nothing can be done to bring back those days where I can correct my mistake" Taehyung cried.

"But I talked with you in Jimin's voice so that you'd listen to me. Do you think you'd be listening to me if I talked to you that day with my own voice? You'd be dead by now" he said.

What he said was true. If it weren't for him, I'd be dead by now. His call was the one that stopped me from jumping down the bridge, that day.

And if he would have talked with his voice, I would have definitely recognized it and disconnected the call to continue my work. It was only fair that he used someone's voice to convince me.

"I just used his voice to bring your old self back. You wouldn't have talked or shared anything with me if I talk like this" Tae stated, showing himself.

"But what you did isn't deceiving? You made her believe that it was me who's talking to her" Jimin glared at Taehyung.

"Yes, it is deceiving. I did it to repent on my past self who was nothing but a monster. I wanted to make up for my past deeds and hence I had no way but to do this" Taehyung wiped his tears.

"But whatever I did was true. I didn't lie when I said you are the light of my life. You made me realise how bad I lived until now. You made me a human" Taehyung said.

The fact that I changed him made me feel happy. At least my life made someone see the true purpose of living. At least my life had a purpose which was to change Taehyung.