Part 13

"You look pretty" Jimin said as he kissed my ear

"T-thanks" I replied.

"Aww, is my baby shy? Don't worry, I'll lead everything" he said as he trailed kisses down my neck.

He kept kissing and started biting my skin and reached his hand to unbutton my shirt but I stopped him.

I don't want this... I'm not ready for this.

"Stop Jimin" I held his hand.

"Ahh why?" He raised his voice as he was annoyed.

"I'm not yet ready for this," I replied.

"Do I look like I care, shut the fuck up and let me do what I want" he pinned my hands and started kissing me roughly.

I tried to push him with all my strength but failed.

"What the fuvk Jimin, let me go" I shouted.

"I will not. I'll not let you go today. You look so hot to resist" he replied as he kept biting my neck.

Tears rolled down my cheeks as he kept forcing me. I kept wriggling and moving but he was so strong. I did the last thing I wanted to do. I kicked his private part with my knee. And that kick made

Jimin gave up on my hands.

I got up immediately and tried to reach the door but he was quick to catch me. He threw me on the bed and slapped me hard on my face.

"Fucking bitch, I'll make sure you'll see stars today. Well, you will cause I'm so big" he roared as he tore my shirt.

He held my hands too tight with his single hand while the other kept fondling my jeans. I started hating his touch. I didn't understand his intentions until now. I didn't get to know the monster inside him.

"Jimin...please leave me.... please" I kept wriggling under him, trying my best to escape.

"Just shut up. I didn't invest my whole ass time to leave you now" he replied.

I stopped moving as I was frozen to his words.

"What? Do you think I like you and I fell for you? Look at you slut" he laughed.

He kissed my lips and looked at me.

"I made you fall for me cause you were so easy and loaded with money. Who would miss such a chance" he smirked.

His grip on my hands loosened causing me to move my hand and slap him. And that slap brought the beast in him. He started choking me as he finally got to undo my jeans button.

"Please.... please stop" I screamed hard so at least any neighbor could hear my voice.

When I was almost about to give up, the door burst open revealing Taehyung.

Taehyung pulled Jimin with his shirt and started punching hard. I covered myself with the sheets as I sobbed.

Oh God, so he wasn't in love with me.

Tae stopped punching when he realized that Jimin was bleeding through his lips and nose. His face got bruised.

"Fu*ker how dare you force her?" Tae shouted.

"I'll not leave you, bastard," he screamed.

Jimin fell down and was on the brink of losing his consciousness.

Tae got up and walked to me, as I cuddled up to my knees. He saw me and went to the closet. He brought a shirt and gave it to me.

"Wear this," he said.