Part 14

"You need to come with me, now" he stated.

"Where?" I questioned him.

He didn't answer, instead, he held my hand and walked out of the house, followed by me. I didn't question him until he pressed the 7th-floor button in the lift.

That's where Jimin lives.

"Tae, are you taking me to Jimin?" I asked him.

"Yes," he replied.

We reached the floor and the lift opened. He literally dragged me to Jimin's flat. There stood his parents and Jimin.

He hung his head low and his parents stood up as soon as they saw me. His mother came to me but I stepped back, hiding behind Tae.

"T-tae, let's go" I pulled his shirt.

"No y/n, listen to me" he replied as he turned towards me.

"Tell me what should I do with him? Shall I file a police complaint?" Tae asked me.

"NO" I shouted.

Tae was shocked to see my reaction. Even I myself was surprised but I'm not a bad person. Even if what Jimin did was wrong, I don't want to ruin his life and career.

"He has a life too. He is also at the edge of his career. I can't and I will not ruin his life. He might have hurt me but this shouldn't be the way to punish him" I said everything in one go.

Tae smiled at me nodding his head and turned towards the people standing in front of me.

"You see her Abeonim? You asked whether she was the one who seduced him right? See, this is her character" Tae said, looking at Jimin's dad.

"Jimin was the one who tried to.... Anyways, what he did is unforgivable" Tae said.

For the first time in all this while, Jimin lifted his head up and looked at me. We made eye contact. I walked to him and stood in front of him.

I held his shirt collar with both my hands.

"W-why did you do this?" I asked him.

He was silent.

"I never ever talked with you in school until you came to me by yourself. I've never disturbed you in any way. Then why?" I shook him.

"I liked you a lot Jimin, I trusted you" I cried.

He was silent the whole time. And that silence triggered me to its best. I moved a step back and gave him a tight slap. He didn't protest and neither did his parents stop me.

"Don't show me your face, again" I said.

"Just because you are my best friend, that doesn't mean I'll be supporting an asshole like you. You aren't my friend anymore" Tae stated as he stood behind me.

"Taehyung ah" Jimin looked at him.

"You already got your punishment... you'll be losing your friend for life and the girl who loved you the most" Tae finally said before he held my hand and walked out of this house.

Maybe we'll never meet him.

I and Tae reached his house and Mrs.Kim brought us water. We both were in our own thoughts when I flinched due to sudden physical contact.

It was Tae.... Right it's just Tae

"It's me y/n," he said.

I kept looking at him.