Part 16

A week passed by in an instant. I was getting somehow better. Tae was there for me every time and I couldn't ask for more. He did go back to training but he talked to his agency and took permission to stay at his home. It was hard for him to travel every day yet, he didn't give up his efforts, only for me.

And as for me, my nightmares didn't continue. I was happy about that. But anxiety started to kick in whenever I was alone with any male, like when I visited a convenience store or a cafe. I tried holding it well but I knew I needed therapy.

Tae helped me every time he sensed something was wrong. He slept with me every day and it became very common. It's not that type of sleeping but we slept beside each other. I didn't know he had a habit of cuddling until he told me. So I didn't mind us cuddling.

As I said, we are best friends for a reason. But whenever we were near, I felt something different. No, it wasn't something weird, but some feeling of comfort and closeness. I craved it more, even though I knew that's wrong. He didn't mind when I held his hand or used his shoulder as my pillow, and inside, I was enjoying it a lot.

I don't want this feeling to end. I want to be with him.

At one time, I was ashamed of myself to think about another guy as soon as I had a breakup but then again, I didn't mind cause the thing between me and Jimin wasn't love. For him, it isn't love but I did have some feelings which faded away now. So maybe, the craving for this warmth and love from Tae wasn't bad. But then again, I'll be leaving soon so I can't tell him anything or do anything stupid.

I didn't even know what to name this feeling I had for Tae. Is it love? Or just a crush?

As I needed therapy, I can take it on my own but I felt like I need to talk with my mom about this. And today, I decided to talk. I knew she would help me. I grabbed my bag and went to their house in my car. I asked my mom to come home cause I need to discuss something with her.

"Dear, I'm upstairs" she yelled.

"Okay"

I went upstairs into the room where she was in. I locked the room door, not wanting anyone to hear our conversation.

"Hey dear, what is it that you wanna talk to me about?" My mom asked me.

"I need therapy, Eomma," I said.

"Is it because of the breakup? Look dear, there might be some misunderstanding in love. But if you tell us elders, maybe we can solve it. I and Jimin's mom can talk it out with you both" she said as she held my cheek.

And when I looked up at her. She saw my eyes tearing up. She pulled me into her embrace which I wanted the most.

I explained everything that happened between us, like how Jimin forced me but Tae saved me at the exact time. And when I talked to him in front of his parents.

"Why did you hide this from us? Don't you still believe us?" She asked as he left my hug.

"I'm sorry" I mumbled.

"I'm glad you said it now. Look y/n, just because something bad happened to you, that never means we'll blame and restrict you. It's his fault, not yours" My mom stated.

"Thank you for understanding me," I replied.

"We will definitely get you treated. As you'll move away soon, you can consult a therapist in your new city. Are you okay with that?" She asked me.

Yes, I'll be moving soon.

"Okay," I nodded.

"Do you wanna stay here with me?" She asked.