Part 7

Winter break:

Finally, the winter break has arrived. I was so happy cause I'll change my body, not for others but for me. I want to gain my confidence back and my body shouldn't be the hurdle to it. So I decided to slim down and gain a good shape. I got to know that Jimin goes to a gym and his brother is an instructor there. I guess I'll go there too.

I hopped all the way to the gym as it's near to my granny's house. I'm still living there cause my parents haven't returned yet. It's been so long walking alone on the streets cause every time, I get car rides. I started hating that.

I didn't know walking like this could be a good time too.

I reached the gym and called Jimin. After two minutes, I saw him coming out from the lift.

"Y/n ah, why are you here?" He asked me.

"Why not? I want to join here" I replied.

He sighed, not a happy but sad one.

"Can I speak to Park Jaemin?" I asked the receptionist to which she nodded and made a call.

Minutes later, I saw a person similar to Jimin approaching us.

"Jimin ah, who is she?" Jaemin asked Jimin.

"Hyungg

"Oppa, I'm his friend Lee Y/n. I want to join here but I think Jimin doesn't like that" I pouted.

"Yaa, are you trying to make me jobless?" Jaemin smacked Jimin's head

"Y/n ah, you can join here and I'll be your personal instructor if you want to" he said.

"Thank you so much" I giggled.

"Hyung, she's so rich. She can afford to the best gyms in Seoul" Jimin whispered in his brother's ear and I obviously heard it

Honestly, I hate this thing in Jimin, he always reminds me about my status which I hate.

"It's her wish to stay here, just shut up and be good to her" Jaemin oppa warned Jimin.

We reached the second floor where the customers were provided with instructors. The first floor belongs to people who can exercise on their own. As I made my way to where Jaemin and Jimin were heading to, I saw the one whom I didn't want to see.

Kim Taehyung.

Aishh...why is he everywhere?

I thought I could avoid this face at least for the winter break but guess the one above didn't have any mercy on me.

"Tae, keep up, you're doing good" Jaemin cheered for him.

Taehyung smiled and looked at me furrowing his brows.

"So from today, I have three people I need to take care of. Taehyung, Jimin and Y/n" Jaemin said.

Guess Jaemin is the instructor for Taehyung too.

"And y/n, as yours is a weight loss program, your routine will be different from the rest two. I'll give you your diet plan and exercise plan which you need to follow for 20 days. The routine changes after that" Jaemin stated.

"Yes"

"That might be hard" I heard Taehyung mumbling

"I faced worse, so no matter how hard it is, I'll do it" I said to Jaemin, more like replying to Taehyung.