CHAPTER 5 SHOPPING...

Warning this chapter contains Drugs and Kidnapping enjoy~!

Blue's pov...

I didn't eat breakfast despite Dream begging me too that Nightmare was still in my head I needed to see Error again no I needed my brother Ink said he'd found him in a different universe for some reason we don't know but he was badly injured so he won't be home for a while..

"Blue let's go shopping.." Dream said grabbing my shoulders. "If you're good I can get some cand-" "I request to go home Dream!" I shout at him and he's shocked sighing softly. "Blue..your au is going through some unfortunate events.." He said softly I was confused I left for only a day but before I can ask he grabs me. "You'll have to stay here for a week till Ink can sort it out."

"No! My aus fine Dream! I want to go home a-and I..I don't want to be apart of this team anymore!" I lashed out I didn't realize what I just said. "Wait! I didnt mean that i-"

Dream shushed me as he eyes darkend. "Were going shopping Blue and IF your good you'll get a treat.." Dream growled softly as he suddenly opened a portal to a different Au wrapping an arm around me before walking through it I didn't know what au it was but there was a store.

We walked inside Dreams grip tightly on me there was a little Cafe area to the left. "Hm let's see if Ccino is working today.." Dream mumbled as we both walked over there there was another skeleton with a cat on his head serving coffee to people. "Dream hey!" The skeleton said as Dream smiled. "Is this Blue? Dream talks so so so much about you!!" He smiled softly at me. "Mhm that's him! Decided to take him shopping Inks over protective so he doesn't leave much.." Dream said I was confused..I tried to speak but I couldn't like I was suffering from sleep paralysis.

"Man you and Ink parents to a cute looking child I'd never thought of you as the child having type!" Ccino said I wanted to yell at Dream I wasn't his kid! I'm not even a kid just because my voice is higher pitch and I'm shorter than most doesn't mean I'm a kid!!

Dream stared at me with a humble smile. "Yeah well Blue was the cutest one of them all at the center so we took him!!" He said before they waved goodbye before walking away when we're far away I could speak. "W-what was that Dream?! I'm not your kid!!"

Dream ignored me as he grabbed some spaghetti o's,noodles,ice cream and some apple juice. "Blue I love you so much..me and Ink were unable to have kids..we went to adoption centers and found No one but then we found you in your au and we fell in love..so we made a stupid team and we recruited you! And we kept you with us..but that didn't work especially when you went home so we decided to change that..unfortunately for you Ink is letting our enemy destroy your au..."

No...no no no no no no no! I quickly pull away from Dream and back up tears in my eyes. "Y-you and Ink are crazy!" I said as I tried running but I was back in my little sleep paralysis form as i just stared. "I'm gonna check out and we'll go back home you stay there little Blueberry pie~!" He walked away going to go check out I couldn't do anything but cry I sat there and cried I was practically being kidnapped and no one was gonna do anything!

Dream came back grabbing my hand and walking with me outside and he opened a portal walking through it with me he sat me down on the couch before going to put the food away. "I got you some candy Blue! I know you absolutely love reeses!!" He said as he came back with a reeses it was already opened assuming he took one I didnt hesitate on eating all of them when he fed me.

But...I felt strange like I was tired no I was really tired as tried staying awake but once Dream laid me down I couldn't contain it as I began to shut my eyes..last thing I saw was Dream kissing my forehead before he walked away. "Good night my little Pie~ when you wake up dinner shall be ready~.."

Bam! Done!! I hope you enjoy this chapter it's pretty long and it shows that Dream and Ink will not be saving Blue well not in the good way..but they belive they are saving him!