CHAPTER 14 NEW BEGINS...

Warning this is the last chapter! And it contains the following
Mentions of rape
Mentions of manipulation
Abuse!
If you feel uncomfortable please leave!!

Authors pov..

18 months after the capture of Blueberry the evil couple of Ink and Dream...forgot about him..as Error delivered his promise he gave them a child of him and Blueberry...Blueprint was his name and once they got the kid they already wanted to manipulate and raise him hoping to encourage Blueprint to take someone he loves as his child should be fun..anyways Blue and Error have been living in Nightmares castle as the bad sanses had no reason being there the boss being dead after all.

Despite Error describing to Blue that being here would be fun and safe for them and their kid Bluescreen Error had lied..he would beat Blue into submission and do other things to him wanting another baby Blue had fallen into Depression and desperation and he wanted so badly to be loved and cared for by his "lover" he believed that it was his fault he just looked so hurtable and he kept crying for his brother.

Soon after another couple months Blue was about we crazy as his significant other! This was amazing for Error he had finally gotten his happy ending he has a stupid friend in Ccino a crazy hot lover in Blue and a badass sun to take after him when he grows up!

Errors pov...

"GET BACK HERE!!!! NOW!!!" I yelled as I bashed through the door to the main hall watching the figure turn the corner I quickly dashed over and tackled the figure in a hug. "Ahh! How did you get me dad?!!" My son pouted as I laughed softly. "Cause you're too slow kiddo! I've been practicing chasing your mother.." I said and he giggled softly. "You always say that! Will I have to do that aswell?" He looked at me and I nodded. "You will someday son but that will be a while till you get to that point." I give him a few headpatts till I hear Blue walk towards us. "Aw look at you two playing! Dinners ready steak and potatoes your favorites!!" He said as Bluescreen and Blueberry raced to the kitchen as I just watched.

This was it this is the thing I wanted most in the world no the universe! This is my happy ending and NO ONE WAS TAKING IT AWAY...🖤

This is the end of the book! I just wanted to say thank you to the people who read this dump thanks to my friend for helping me out this book would be absolutely shit without her so give her a thanks and comment what yandere Sans should I do next!!

Say golden cuhs! :)