ALTERNATE ENDING

Xmas day..

Inks pov

"Blueberry! Open up!!" Dream said knocking on the door before he sighs. "Hes asleep..Let's kill Swap Papyrus he said, it'd be a good idea he said.." He growled a little bit. "I was tired of him begging for his brother when we correct him dear.." I said rolling my eyes softly. "Hes acting like a infant.." I finish and Dream nodded softly. "True.." Dream then walked to the living room grabbing Blueberry's gifts and putting them on the couch.

I sigh softly before drinking my empathy vile from my vile of emotions before walking to him and pull him into a hug. "I'll apologize tomorrow.."

"Unfortunately for you...THERE WILL BE NO TOMORROW!!!!" I heard a glitching voice as a bunch of strings wrapped around our necks we gasped as we were raised into the air..then Error walked to us smirking evily as the strings tightened around us as Error walked to Blueberry's room. "N-no! Don't touch him you disgusting glitch!!" I gasped out before he turned around laughing. "Sorry Blueberry's mine now! I know what you two want~ just give me and him a while and in nine months you'll have what you 'dreamed' for! HAHAHAHA!!!" He laughed at his stupid pun before he let us down we gasped dropping to the floor I went to get up but he kicked me down before he held two collars in his hands.

"This collar takes away your magic and it's impossible to take off for the next...900 years.." He snickered before walking to my going to put it on me but Dream suddenly tackled him causing Error to yell as Dream pinned him down I quickly grabbed the collar and jumped on Error putting the Collar on his neck. "NO NO NOOOO!!!!!!" He screamed his voice going from anger to pure fear.

Dream suddenly smiled softly. "This collar can't be taken off for 900 years huh..hug.. I believe 900 years of torture is something you deserve you pig.." He hissed softly as we began to drag him to the basement ignoring his screams and cries we were gonna have so much fun!

Blues pov 8 years later

"Mom...dad?!" I continued to walk around the base looking for my parents it was Christmas after all! I groan softly I checked everywhere!! The rooms the attic the basment..basment...wait..I FORGOT TO CHECK THE BASMENT!!! I quickly run to the basment door cracking it open and looking down the stairs to darkness and crying..? I quickly jog down the stairs to see a figure crying with Error symbols all over him he was bloody and brusied all over his ribs were broken and he was wearing a collar. "S-sir..." I walked to him and he gasped. "B-blue!! Help me Ink and Dream are hurting me please help!!" He cried as a flash of memory flashed through my mind.

"Ink and Dream <3" on my arm..me bleeding and screaming with them smiling I began to hyperventilate as I backed into someone's arms their grip getting tight instantly. "So baby Blue...you mind telling mommy why your in here?" He hummed as I stayed silent tears coming to my eyes and he just laughed.

"Mommy's been real stressed so I guess I can punish you with force to make sure you don't come down here again..."

"mother knows best!"

Enjoy the alternate ending!!

Bam enjoy the