CHAPTER 2 NOT YOU...

Hello! Before the story starts i just wanted to say thanks for being a patient as i really haven't been on this app much and I'm sorry about that

Author

Blue and Error walked inside the forest a nice soothing sound of wind and the leaves on the trees already made the glitch tired but he kept walking "So..what's the point of setting up puzzles?" He asked of course he already knew but if it was silent for a few more seconds he was gonna just pass out.

"For the humans of course!! I'm trying hard to get in the royal guard! Their thisss close to accepting me!!" Swap says as he pinches his fingers. "You don't say.." He said he knew that Swap was never gonna make it he didn't have the bones to pick a fight with a human to capture them.

Soon they both got a to a trap it was pretty standard easy to get by but still. "Not bad Blue..." Error said nodding his head as Blue looked horrified. "That poor rabbit!!." He said as their was a small starving baby rabbit stuck in the ropes of the traps yet again pretty standard and easy...for a human.." Error sighed softly his sharp fingers cutting the rope as he caught the rabbit and he stared at the poor creature.

It reminded him of Blue no! What he wishes Blue was..defenseless,scared and relying on the person holding it Error stared for a awfully long time his eyes fluttering. "Hm...let's keep it..as a pet.." Error said and Blue's eyes lit up. "Yes yes!!" Blue said smiling as he hugged Error. "It'd be so coo-..Error?" He looked up to see that the taller skeleton was shaking numbers popping out of his head as a huge bar appeared 'Error 404 has crashed rebooting.'

Timeskip...

Error awoke on a bed groaning he turned and saw the rabbit in a nice cage eating a carrot and drinking water. "Ugh damn..almost glitched out of existence..." He mumbled before remembering his hug from Blue He blushed smiling softly his first real genuine smile in years as he got up and went downstairs he saw Blue talking to too other people. "Oh..no.." He whispered seeing a yellow skeleton with a cape and crown and a skeleton in brown clothing paint bottles on a strap of his..they..were his ticket to loosing Blue..

Hey so sorry this is short lemme know how you like it and tell me what I can do better on!