CHAPTER 3 PITY...

Error,Blue,Dream,Ink

Error's pov

I watched as Ink and Dream surrounded my little muffin getting all touchy with him especially that yellow fucker. "So Blue we need you at the castle.." Dream said his voice calm but his look menacing. "Yeah its been a while we missed you.. and you've been ignoring our calls.." Ink said smirking softly. "S-sorry guys not tonight I got stuff to do.." Blue stuttered as he backed into Dreams grip flinching as Dream held on. "Nonsense! Cmon it'll be fun!!"

He said before Blue had a chance to speak they teleported away leaving me alone. "STUPID DREAM AND INK!!!!" I yelled outloud my voice glitching as I opened a portal to the Anti void going in there deciding to watch through a secret portal as I opened the portal I watched Blue sit uncomfortably on the couch his fingers locked together as Dream and Ink went to get a drink for themselves...

Blue's pov.

I waited for Dream and Ink to get drinks for us ever since I've joined this group they have been clingy to me not letting me leave without their knowing.

Like how a child is treated by their mother why are they acting like my parents? At one point they tried to give me a drink through a sippy cup! I was snapped out of my thoughts as Dream sat down next to me getting to close for my liking.

"Hello Blue you ignored our calls last week did something happen?" He asked me but I looked down I didn't want to tell them I met a new friend it didn't go well last time.. "Blue darling? I asked a question and I expect an answer.."

Dream said and I looked at him. "Oh u-um nothing I'm f-fine just I wanted to be home for a while..." I mumbled softly. "Bullshit." Dream said.

"L-language!" I said but he suddenly pinned me down on the couch. "Who have you been talking to Blue? And don't lie you suck at it.." Dream growled at me and I struggled. "N-no one! Please get off!!" I cried out as Dream was about to say something Ink walked in.

"Dream calm down Blueberry pie has probably been on his best behavior.." Ink said. "P-please don't call me that.." I said as Dream pats my head before getting up. "Yeah your right Blue's always behaved ain't that right my little royal guard!" Dream grabbed my cheeks cupping them in his hands before I pulled away. "I request a portal to return home.."

I said but they just laughed. "Dear you just got here let's watch a movie first!" Dream said as he grabbed me pulling me on his lap. "What would you like to watch?" He asked me. "U-uh..I guess Spidersans far from the underground.." I said and Dream nodded going to Netflix as Ink left to make snacks..

Errors pov

That positive little shit!!! I need help oh Fucking boy I need help to kill them I know!! He'll take care of them he's the most motivated!! Soon Blue they'll be gone and you'll be Mine~

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Hope you enjoyed it!! Chapter 4 coming soon!