CHAPTER 12 A MERRY CHRISTMAS

Merry Christmas!! Or well merry late Christmas!!

Blue's pov..

It had been a month since I've been taken by Dream and Ink it was really no use on trying to leave now it was like as soon as I leave the house and make my way into the woods they'd know and they'd catch me! Today was Christmas and they seemed pretty happy about me opening their presents. "Blueberry! Wake uppp it's time for presents!!" Dream said shaking me a little. I groan rubbing my eyes before getting up off the bed.

Walking out of Dreams room we go to the living room that shined bright with lights the tree having most of them along with presents on the bottom. Normally I'd be excited for Christmas but not this year for two reasons. 1. It's 2020 and global warming hits harder than a brick and 2. They kidnapped me!

I sat on the floor knowing they'd make me anyway as they pulled out their cameras and recorded me..the first present I opened was a Lego Spider-sans set! I smile softly as he was my favorite superhero and I was still kinda childish so the my love for Legos was at a all time high.

They seemed very happy to see me smile as the only time they saw it was me close to freedom..maybe that's why they let me get so close to escape just for my smile...shaking my head I put the Lego set to the side before moving on to the next present this one felt soft so I assumed it was clothes I was right when I opened it to see some pajamas they were fluffy and had stars all over them. "I might change into those later.." I mumbled as I yet again put them to the side before grabbing another present. "Oh you'll love this one! It's from both of us!!" He purred and I got nervous usually their gifts to me aren't good. "O-okay.." I said.

Opening the gift I look at the disturbing gift it was my scarf but it has some words on it. 'Property of Ink and Dream <3' My breathing gets quick as I rub my arm that still had those dreadful words on it. "I-..I'm not wearing this.." I said looking at them and I toss it as far as it could glide.

Dream looked unhappy as he got up grabbing the scarf from the floor. "You know how I feel about people being ungrateful.." He said putting it on my pajamas assuming to make me wear later. "Now dear Blueberry! Open your last gift!" He said grabbing my shoulders and rubbing them softly making me shiver. "O-ok.." I say. I had a bad feeling about this one.. I grab the last present and stare down at the red and white wrapping paper. "Go on hun! Open it!" Ink says to me as he smiles brightly. I look up at Ink and slowly start tearing away the paper.

After tearing away the paper it revealed a festive but flimsy box, usually these kinds of boxes hold clothes. I try to open it but there's tape. Before i could try to open it myself they took the box. I huff softly as they cut away the tape with scissors then hand the box back to me. I hesitate for a moment again, then i open the box. I gasp as i stare down at an orange jacket. It..was covered in dust. No.. This.. This is Pap's jacket.. I just stare down at it as my breathing quickens a bit and i felt panicked. I wanted to scream at them asking where Pap is.. But i already knew that answer.. And i don't think i can handle hearing it. I instead quietly stand up with the box and run to my room, slamming the door behind me.

I heard Dream and Ink running after me and talking outside the door, but their words were inaudible as i tune them out, sliding down against the door. I felt my eyes start to tear up, then i just start sobbing.. Pap.. He's gone.. Why... Why was all this horrible stuff happening to me..?! I don't understand.. I pick up the jacket and hug it as i continue to sob, and sob, and sob until i finally fell asleep against the door, exhausted from all my crying..

Inks pov...

"Blueberry! Open up!!" Dream said knocking on the door before he sighs. "Hes asleep..Let's kill Swap Papyrus he said, it'd be a good idea he said.." He growled a little bit. "I was tired of him begging for his brother when we correct him dear.." I said rolling my eyes softly. "Hes acting like a infant.." I finish and Dream nodded softly. "True.." Dream then walked to the living room grabbing Blueberry's gifts and putting them on the couch.

I sigh softly before drinking my empathy vile from my vile of emotions before walking to him and pull him into a hug. "I'll apologize tomorrow.."

"Unfortunately for you...THERE WILL BE NO TOMORROW!!!!" I heard a glitching voice as a bunch of strings wrapped around our necks we gasped as we were raised into the air..then Error walked to us smirking evily as the strings tightened around us as Error walked to Blueberry's room. "N-no! Don't touch him you disgusting glitch!!" I gasped out before he turned around laughing. "Sorry Blueberry's mine now! I know what you two want~ just give me and him a while and in nine months you'll have what you 'dreamed' for! HAHAHAHA!!!" He laughed at his stupid pun before he let us down we gasped dropping to the floor I went to get up but I felt a collar put on me.

"This collar takes away your magic and it's impossible to take off for the next...900 years.." He snickered before putting another collar on Dream before backing up. "Now have a good Christmas!!" He said as he walked to Blue's room and walking out with his sleeping body. "Of course he needs a little lesson on escaping but soon after I kill all the Sanses that can get to the Anti void I can finally be happy!!" He said as he walked through a portal to the Anti void we tried running but it shut leaving us alone..

All alone....

And forever alone...

Hope you enjoyed!! Will Error get his good ending? Or will someone stop him yet again? Find out next time!!!