CHAPTER 10 CAPTURED....

Blue's pov...

White..that was all I saw when I first opened my eyes. "H-huh...?" I tried getting up but I couldn't I look down to see myself wrapped in strings...my eyes widened as I struggled. "H-huh?! H-help!!!"

I hear the sound of string pulling and straining as Error came down in front of me on a makeshift swing made of his own blue strings. He smiled brightly and he seemed quiet happy. "Good morning sleepy head!" He says. I hesitated for a moment "G-good morning.." I say softly.

Error hums as he just stared at me, he was just kinda lowkey swinging on his makeshift string swing. I felt very uncomfortable as a squirm and back up a little bit "U-um.. M-may you untie me please..?" I ask as i wiggle my wrists. Error sighs "I can't. I need to know for sure that i can trust you." He says. I tilt my head down "O-oh.. ok.." I say softly.

It was silent for a moment before i heard a foot step. I look up to see Error getting closer in a calm manor. He kneels down in front of me and lifts my chin up as he looks into my eyes. "Hey.. It's ok. We'll get there soon ok?" He says sweetly. I couldn't help but feel..safe. How was he so much sweeter than Ink and Dream? Yet they warned me so heavily of Error. I didn't understand. But i just leaned into the moment and smiled.

Error leaned in and kissed me, that made me uncomfortable. I backed up a bit and squirmed nervously. I could tell he was saddened and angered at the same time. "I'm sorry i just-" I start "No i get it. You don't wanna touch me." He says angrily. I felt a rush of panic and guilt. "N-no that's not-" "FINE!!" Error interrupts me "Wait!!" I say quickly but he teleported away. I felt a huge amount guilt. Was that my fault? Was i overreacting? I wasn't sure..

Errors pov..

I grumbled as I roamed around in Outertale...how dare he! I save him from Ink and Dream and he panics when I touch him! Am I not that good enough? No..no no Confidence Error! If Blue doesn't like it well he'll have to get used to it!

I sigh softly as I teleported to an abandoned au it was an au Ink used to test out his creative abilities I just use it as a place to relax i huff as it use my strings to make another swing as I swung back and forth I was stuck in thought before a portal opened it was all colorful and suddenly

*FRESH POOF*

My jaw almost dropped to the floor as that stupid idiot Fresh suddenly popped up infront of me. "Hey Brah! I was wondering if you had something to do with the Star Sanses disappearance cause that'd be mad unrad!!" He said keeping his smile. "No why the *rad* would I make those dumb *rad* holes disappear they're so *rad* stupid STOP FRICKING CENSORING ME!!!" I glitches angrily as he kept laughing. "Aw man! Alright I believe you! Just dont cause trouble!!" He smiled before he disappeared again...

I groan as I lay down and look at the sky the Anti void is no place for a family..maybe I should consider moving Blue here when we try to have kids..hehe yeah this would be a good idea.. I sighed again before shutting my eyes falling into a deep sleep...

Some time later...

I awoke it was night now. "Shit! Blueberry!!" I opened a portal to the Anti void running in to see a horrific sight Dream grabbing Blue's hand when Dream saw me he shoved Blue through the portal before disappearing. "NO!!!!" I cried out I knew it I knew he'd come why!? WHY would I show mercy?!! I should have crushed his soul but i didn't because Blue didn't want that...I know that was his plan! His plan to pretend to hate Dream make me show my bad side so he could prove a point! I'm sorry my Blueberry but it's time to give you a punishment... I laughed loudly before I opened a portal to go search for him...