CHAPTER 13 PUNISHMENT...

Warning!
This chapter contains the following

Torture
Blood
Gore
Read at your own risk!

Blue's pov...

I woke up seeing white...no..no no! Not here again!! I get up only to be slammed down on the floor. "Ouch!!" I hissed as Error growled at me laying his body down on mine to keep me down. "You think you can escape me~? Think again!!" He yelled slamming my head down on the floor of the void I groan in pain as he did it again hearing a loud crack and I cry in pain all he did was just laugh. "You need a punishment~.." He purred in my 'ear' and he licked my face with his many tongues.

Error chuckled softly as his strings wrapped tightly around my limbs and they got tighter so tight that it hurt badly..and suddenly *CRACK...SNAP* I scream in pain as I felt him break my arms and legs...all i could hear was ringing as Error spoke in a calm manner he than growled looking at my arm. "How dare those glitches..." He hissed as he summoned a sharp bone and grabbed my arm I cry out and hit at him before he stabbed the bone through my arm and he crosses out the scars I had from Dream and Inks markings before replacing it with his name..

I kept screaming till my vision went dark I fell down and the last thing I saw was Error waving at me. "Dinner will be done when you wake~" He said.

Time skip

Waking up I groan in pain I can't move my limbs...I'm also in a chair pushed against a table. "H-huh..?" I shifted around as I saw Error with a smirk on his face. "Wakey Wakey sleepy head!!" He held a bowl of soup it really didn't look tasty at all it was a dark green it seemed to be excessively stirred and I could see the hint of blue in the soup he pulled up the spoon with the soup in it and put it against my face.

I heard my stomach growl and I instantly take the spoon in my mouth ignoring how hot it was as I swallowed it..it was actually pretty good! I felt my eyes kinda light up as I kept eating the spoonfuls he gave me soon it was gone and I sighed in content feeling full. "Glad to see you liked it my little berry~" He purred softly but soon...my body felt heavy along with my eyes i groan and fall back my vision blurry and I soon started to see colors and hear echos...

I felt high I was sinking into the ground...what's happening what was in that food? I suddenly see Error he pulled me into a kiss it felt so fake...but I couldn't move..I whimpered and struggled as he slowly took my scarf off and began to kiss my neck I didn't do anything I just let him violate me before I passed out..

Ain't gonna lie ran out of ideas for this chapter but I hope you enjoy it anyway!!