CHAPTER 1 UNDERSWAP

Blueberry's pov

What a wonderful day today i thought to myself as i woke up and decided to prepare some puzzles!

I walked downstairs to see no one down here. "Must be sleeping again..PAPYRUS YOU LAZY BONES GET DOWN HERE!!" I yelled but he didn't answer hmm weird.

I decided to check his room but he wasn't there now that's very weird but i shrug it off as him being at Muffet's i then go back downstairs to make breakfast for myself.

Ë̶̢̨͉̮̙̯̫͉̩̙͈̯̲͉̞̹̝̓͂̄̄̋͐̉̉͒̑̈́̂̕͜͜͠r̴̛̺̞͈̙̞͚͕̼͚̰̹͇͎̈́̃̒̊͐̊͜͝r̷̡̩̝̭̣̪̘̪̪͈̤̩̩̠͚̺̈͗̒̈̔̊̾͂̐̈́̃̓̊̅͂̂̚̚͜͜͝ͅö̷̧̩͖͓̻̮̞͖̘̠͍͈̥̠͔̫̦̜͕́̑̓͗̒́͜͜͠ṙ̶͚͚͔̰͍̱̤̭͓̳̯̣̙̺̲̹̾̀͊̑͑̌ͅ'̷̡̧̯̯̙͇̻̝̙͈̳͚̱̝͇͉͗̍̒͛͗̀̈́̏̒͑́̋̀͜s̸̨̨̱͎̞̙̜̥̩̝̝̤̰̤͎̣͊́̅͒̇̽͘̚͝ ̷̨̼̤̆̀̔̾̈͑͆̓̓̾͋͆p̷̧̢̠̲̪͔̼͉̯͈̑̎̈́̎̈́͊̓̐̎͐͒͂̆̍̅́͂͘͝͝ͅo̶̧̢̧̨͎̤̭̬̘̜͕͍̻͓͛͜v̸͉̩̻̭̠̯̟̲̹͎̝̝̟̠̻͂̏́́̾͂̀̿̅̈́̒̈̉̉͠͝ͅͅ

I smiled looking through Underswap Sans or Blue's window from the anti void holding this pathetic glitch known as underswap Papyrus who was bleeding and knocked out. "Hm this is you're brother...he's so beautiful.." I smile to myself before thinking. "I can't have you in my way.." I then open a portal to Horrortale throwing Swap Papyrus through it then i close the portal.

I needed to make a plan but Ink would interrupt me....i have an idea! I smirk before teleporting to Underswap knocking on Blue's door.

Blue's pov

I heard a knock on my door thinking it's Alphys i go to answer but its a skeleton who looks exactly like me except he has a bunch of Error signs around him. "You're Sans right?" He asked me his voice a bit glitchy.

"Yes i am!! and you are?" I ask him he seemed really nice as he told me his name Error hm interesting.

"My home got burned down and a friend said that you were the perfect person to ask to stay the night at you're home..." He mumbled he looked so shy.

"Alright of course stay as long as you need!!" I said and he smiled giving me a hug i hug back and i go to show him his room which was Papyrus's room. "I don't know when ny brother gets home ao you can stay in here for the time being!" He gave me a nod and i continued to show him around once i was done with yhe tour i made breakfast and let him eat.

Time skip

It was time to sleep Error said goodnight before going in his room and i went into my room today was fun! And i couldn't wait for the next day to begin i felt somthing touch my neck softly like a kiss but i shrug it off thinking im just tired before i go to sleep ready for the next day...

The next day and Error's pov.

I smiled as i woke up ready to spend time with Blue as i get up and make breakfast for him i grab a plate putting eggs on them as i put some bread in the toaster. I then begin making pancakes putting them on the plate when it was done a nice perfect square piece of butter ontop of them as i put a generous amount of syrup on it the toast was finished as i pull it out putting it ontop of the eggs i thought. 'Hmmm what else would he like?' I suddenly smile as i begin making bacon alot of it well most was for me as i was starving once the bacon was done i put 3 pieces on his plate before putting it on the table with some orange juice.

( Hope I'm making you hungry ;) )

I heard Blue was coming downstairs i was overjoyed as he sat down and thanked me as he ate. "Its very good Error!!" He said as i smile and Blue at his praise..but i could tell he was worried. "What's wrong?" I asked and he sighed. "Papyrus didn't come home..." He sighed as he finished his breakfast and i finished my bacon. "You want to go out and make puzzles?" He asked and i nodded making him smile i was ready to make this the best day of Blue's life...

((There you go the all new chapter one!!))