CHAPTER 9 THE BATTLE...

Warning this chapter contains the following

Death
Kidnapping
If you are uncomfortable please don't read!

Dream's POV

I stood beside Ink, who had a cold expressionless face. "Ink hun you should drink some of your paint, we don't want to spook our allies." I say sweetly as i smile at him. Ink looked at me silently then he nodded and turned away without a word. He simply took a vile off his satchel and drank it. He waited a moment then he blinked and a yellow star and blue circle appeared in his eye sockets "Better?" Ink asks me as he smiles happily "Much better!" I say to him as i stand on my tippy toes to kiss his cheek.

Outer Sans showed up first, looking around the AU. "Dream? Ink?" He calls "Over here!" I say as i wave to Outer. Outer walks over to us "So.. What'd you call for?" He asks. "Oh! I'll explain when everyone else shows up!" I say as i smile sweetly. "Ah ok." Outer says as he turns to space off. "Wait who else did you invite?" He asks as he turns back to me. "Just Classic and Fell!" Ink says as he smiles reassuringly. I nod "Yep! You three are the only we trust!" Dream explains.

"Oh ok. What about Blueberry?" Outer asks. "Our poor sweet Blue, he's sick." I say, faking a worried look as of course that was a lie. "Oh.. Poor Blueberry, well i hope he gets better soon." Outer says, seeming like he was a bit weirded out by what i called him although i didn't really care.

Ink used his paint brush to form a portal to underfell and we all walked inside I could feel that Outer was uneasy and I gave him a hopeful smile. "Don't worry this is the pacifist timeline they won't attack.." I said as we walked to Fells post luckily his brother was already walking out of sight so we can talk in private. "Hey Fell! Can we talk?"

He looked at Ink rolling his eyes. "I already said no to joining this stupid ass team.." He said but I shook my head. "No! We need help a Battle is coming.." I said and he sighed. "And how do you know? And don't you have Blue?" He asked and Ink spoke up. "Blue is very sick..and Nightmare sent a letter of warning he does love fair battles.." He said and I nodded.

"Oh..well is Classic gonna be there I won't go Unless he goes.." He asked and Outer nodded. "Yeah he's going these two only trust us three.." Fell hummed before getting up stretching. "Alright let's get this done.." He said and we all smiled as Ink opened up a portal with his paint brush to undertale more specifically Sans' house of course he was asleep on the couch.

"Sans?..." I tapped his shoulder but he didn't move he was practically dead we spent 20 minutes trying and eventually he opened his eyes. "Hmm..oh heya...mind letting me down?" He asked as he looked down at Ink who was getting ready to body slam him. "Oh yeah! My bad.." He smiled softly before Setting Classic down. "Listen Classic a war is coming...we need your Help and Blue's very sick.." I gave him a begging look at first he was silent but he smiled back. "Yeah sure I mean I got a SkeleTON of puns I've been meaning to tell that Blue marshmallow anyway.." He and Outer laughed while Fell groaned me and Ink stared at each other softly there was no way we can let him see Blue.

Ink opened a portal back to our base and we all walked through. "Alright! Sit here I'm gonna see if Blue's feeling better to talk to!" I walk to Blue's room and opened the door shutting it behind me. "MFFFF!!!!" I sigh softly as I stare at my Blueberry muffin who was gagged I walked to him and sit next to him smiling softly. "You hungry? Thirsty? I'm going to the battle soon and I don't wanna leave you here on a empty stomach.." I took off the gag and he spits in my face as I flinch softly before roughly grabbing his face. "Blue..I swear if you leave this room you'll get the worst experience of your life..." I hissed and his eyes widened and he nodded softly before I kissed his forehead. "I love you so much..my child..." He whimpered and mumbled softly I couldn't hear it but I couldn't care less as I got up and walked away shutting and locking the door behind me. "So how is he?" Classic asked me and I smile.