CHAPTER 7 GATHERING SANSES...

Errors pov

     I sighed softly was I was writing down Sanses to help with our battle with those star fuckers. "How about the Dreamswap au?" I asked as Nightmares eye raised. "No absolutely not I hate that creep.." He said growling a little. "Besides Error what am I getting out of this?" Shit..I don't have anything to give! I think to myself. "U-uh what do you want..?" I asked him and he smirked. "I want a massive chunk of aus just for negative energy..underswap included." He chuckled softly as my mouth opened to say something but nothing came. "Fine..."

"Good! Error I mean you'll just take Blueberry to the Anti void anyway why don't you try to convince him to love you hm? Even I think kidnapping the little marshmallow for your weird fantasy is too far.." He laughed again as I growled. "Whatever I do to my little Blueberry is my business he's mine..my property my problems.." I hissed. "You know my brother is also in love with him along with Ink I see into their dreams and I see what they fantasize..ripping off his clothes and treating him like a pathetic little to-" "SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!" I yelled pinning him to the wall. "They'll never touch my fucking property!!!" Nightmare laughed loudly as he just simply pushed me away.

   "You let everything get to your head Error don't glitch out of existence.." He yet again laughed at me as I hissed. "Very fucking funny please tell me what you said was a lie or a joke.." I hissed but he shook his head. "Yes and no yes to fantasizing about Blue no to it being sexual they wouldn't do that to Blue without consent.." I said

    I hissed as i narrowed my eyes into a glare "Damnit! What the hell do they fantasize about?!" I ask. "I don't know if you'd wanna kn-" "Tell me!" I say angrily. Nightmare sighs, "They want Blue to be their child." He says "...what-" I felt fury rising up in me "I'LL FUCKING MURDER THEM!! I'LL-" I start yelling in a fit of rage but it was abruptly ended by a crash. I heard Nightmare laughing at my crash but there was nothing i could do at the moment.

After a long moment i reboot and regain my ability to speak and move. I simply glare and growl at Nightmare who stifles a laugh. "What? I didn't do anything!" He says "Shut up! Just help me find other Sans's who could help us!"

Nightmare chuckles "Alright alright fine! Hm, how about Geno?" "Geno?" I ask in confusion. "Geno, yeah. I heard he gets around, stays neutral so he i'm sure he knows a lot about other Sans's." Nightmare explains "Hm, if he's neutral how do we convince him to help us out?" I ask. Nightmare shrugs "I dunno, you're the boss." He as he smiles, finding himself amusing. "Gee thanks." I say as i glare at Nightmare and frown.

   Nightmare chuckled again. "That's what friends are for! You said that you wanted to be the boss.." He said smirking at me and I flip him off. "Go fuck yourself...I guess I could tell him the truth.." Nightmare raised a brow confused. "Oh so you're gonna tell him that you wanna kidnap and possibly molest poor innocent Blueberry?" He smirked but I shook my head. "No not that part!! I'm gonna tell them that they kidnapped Blueberry!! I just need video proof.." I said pulling out a camera and opening a secret portal watching Ink,Dream and Blue laying on the bed.

"Do you know a fella named Error?" Shit! I can't let them find out about us. "Fuck! I gotta go destroy an au to distract him  make sure he doesn't say anything!!" I stare at Nightmare before opening a portal and leaving going to destroy the au 'swap fell' I had to be quick as soon as I got there I began to kill everyone. "Fuck Blue you better be quiet love!" I growled at myself as I killed the fell swap Sans and Papyrus before I was suddenly splashed with paint. "Thank god..." I mumble before turning around. "Man Error do you ever quit?" He growled before he jumped at me.

I quickly dodge using my strings to tie him up but he jumped away trying to throw more paint at me I growl and quickly dodge him. "I'll fight you later squid I'm tired.." I smirked before opening a portal back to the Anti void teleporting away. "Blue didn't say anything about you Error and I even recorded Blue and Dream arguing Blue mentioning him being kidnapped.." He said.

"Good...I'll give it to Geno tomorrow..get your gang ready.." I smile evily as my eye twitched. "The war is coming..."

Bam!!! Massive credit to my friend who wrote a chunk of the story! (Yes she has my account she's the only one I trust out of all my friends--) so yeah yet again massive credit to her!! :)