CHAPTER 8 DISCUSSION...

Errors pov.

I awoke from my nap in the Anti void to a note on my chest "You fell asleep while watching...some Spanish show remember to try to convert Geno" -Nightmare 🖤 What an annoying bastard I groan before getting up rubbing my eyes before going to grab my chocolate but I grabbed another note. "Killer got hungry and so did I sorry." - Nightmare (again)

I hissed in anger. "What a bitch.." I groaned before opening a portal. Might aswell get something to eat and drink before I meet Geno..I walk through the portal to a store walking through I see a nice coffee shop I sit on a chair before a Sans with a cat on his head walked to me. "Heya! I'm Ccino! What would you like?" "Medium coffee a small amount of creamer and 3 teaspoons of sugar along with a glazed doughnut and a blueberry muffin.." I smile softly as Blueberry came to my mind oh how I miss him..

Ccino soon came back with the stuff I ordered I smile and payed for the food and drink even tipping him. "Thank you.." I then began to eat hm might aswell text him to come here. I pulled out my phone and go to my contacts and began texting him.

E:Geno meet me here at this location I need to show you something..

G:How the fuck do you have my number??

E:the Same reason why you can leave the save screen Idk but listen I'll send my location I need you to come here asap..

G:k see you there

I sent my location to him and began to finish my food and coffee after a few minutes he came. "Error?" "Over here Geno!"

As Geno approached me i smiled. I mentioned to the table and we both sat down. "I need your help." I say. "You? Need me? Who knocked you down your pedestal of pride?" Geno asks skeptically. I scoff "The hell is that supposed to mean?" I ask as i glared. Geno shook his head. "Nothing nothing, what do you need help with?" I scoff "I need your help saving Blueberry." "Blueberry? As in UnderSwap Sans?" Geno asks "Yeah." I responded as i nodded. "Save him from what?" Geno asks, still skeptical about all this. I hesitate for a moment and look around to make sure no one is listening, then i lean close and whisper "Dream and Ink."

Geno hesitated for a very long moment. "Uh.. What? Are you nuts they're good are they not?" Geno asks as he narrows his eyes, even more skeptical "No! I swear they're not what what they seem! They do horrible stuff to Blue!" I saw as a grab the camera that Nightmare recorded the stuff on. As Geno watched his expression changed from skeptical to disgust and shock. He shut the camera and looked away, not wanting to see anymore. "Ok how can i help?"

I smiled "Yes! I need you to sneak into their AU and take Blue while we're destroying 2 different AUs, forcing Dream and Ink to split up. Take him to the AntiVoid and wait for me there." I explain excitedly. Geno simply nodded "Alright, text me 30 minutes before you do it. Imma take a nap." Geno says as stands up and stretches. I'm so close to having him!! "Blue will be all mine.." I whisper as i smile happily. "What?" Geno asks as he turns to me. "Nothing!" I say, a bit startled that he may have heard what i said. Geno narrows his eyes at me "Hm. Ok." He says then teleports away.

EYYY next chapter done!! It's me, Nightmare's friend! Y'all can call me Dino! I hope y'all liked this chapter! Thanks lots to my pal who's letting me help, it's really an honor to be helping out! Anyways, yeah! Enjoy! :D