CHAPTER 4 NIGHTMARE...

Blue's pov

When the movie was over I yawned ready to go back home but of course Dream and Ink dragged me to a room to sleep in since they were 'tired' Dream and Ink laid next to me as I shifted around slightly stuck in the middle of them as they fell asleep and so did I....

I awoke to black all around me I tried getting up but I couldn't I was alone stuck on the bed but I couldn't speak pr yell or even cry even as I saw a dark figure with a cyan eye walking to me!

"Listen well Blueberry~ you better leave this house your friend is getting lonely.." He laughed softly at me as I tried yelling I tried crying for Dream and Ink but I couldn't as his hands wrapped around my throat. "Wake up! Wake up!! WAKE UP!!!!"

I awoke screaming and crying as I got up and struggled Dream holding me down. "Blue! Stop!! It's ok!!" Dream said still holding me I eventually calmed down but my breathing was still quick. "B-black figure b-blue eye he was choking me.." I cried as Dream got angry. "Nightmare...."

Errors pov

I smiled as I watched through the portal that Dream was pissed off I knew Nightmare and his stupid gang would destroy these pathetic idiots and me and Blue could walk off in the sunset..

I turned around to see Nightmare smiling at me. "Thank you Error me and my gang will capture Blue unharmed and we'll kill those two fuckers~..." I nodded softly as Nightmare left part one of the plan was complete time for part two~....

So so so sorry it's short!! But I thought this would be a good Idea to show what's gonna happen to Blue in the future!! Im not gonna end it I'm trying to make this atleast 10 Chapters if lucky 20 Chapters!! Have a good one! ♥♥