Anna Beggion

A/N - So my oneshot book was deleted by Wattpad. :( I have a few of them saved though, so hopefully some should reappear here.

Suggestions for one shots are always welcome, but it's more for ideas rather than requests in general, depends on how good the idea is.

Also, I'd like to hear feedback on what's good, and what I can improve on as a writer. I'm always looking to improve, and your comments help a lot.

(Milan, Italy)

Y/N was enjoying his afternoon off for once, laying down on his bed, watching Netflix on the wall mounted tv in his bedroom, but his immersion in the show was interrupted by the eruption of noise coming from next door.

He heard something being thrown, smashing against the wall before the screaming started, not the kind of screaming that someone being murdered would do, but the kind that happens when someone fucks up really badly. Two voices, one male and one female, both yelling at each other in Spanish for the whole street to hear, probably the whole city from the way they were trading insults and screaming expletives at each other.

Eventually the yelling match ended with the door slamming shut very loudly, and he went back to enjoying his show, only for someone to knock on the front door of his apartment, causing him to sigh and trundle his way to the front door where he was greeted by a stunningly beautiful Latino woman, wearing the tightest of dresses that had multiple openings and showed off a very complimentary amount of skin.

"No hablo espanyol. I can speak English or Italian if you want though." Y/N greeted her.

"English is fine." She answered with. "Do you mind if I come inside? I can't stand another minute looking at that asshole in there, and I think I'll just embarrass myself trying to break something if I go outside."

Y/N invited her in quietly enough, getting her a drink while she cooled down, and going through to the storage cupboard and pulling out a punching bag and boxing gloves, offering her something to let out all the anger and stress with.

"Sure, thanks." She took up the offer. "My name is Anna."

"Y/N." He gave his in return.

"You a boxer? Or basketball maybe? You're really tall." She noted, taking in his full height as he quite literally towered over her while hanging up the punching bag.

"I'm six foot six, but I'm not a boxer or basketball player." He informed her. "I do make use of my hands though. I play goalkeeper for a soccer team in the city. Internazionale Milano, or Inter Milan if you prefer." He told her, keeping the punching bag in position for her while she began hitting it. "What about you?"

"I model." Anna told him. "Instagram is where I mainly post my content, but I do make money from OnlyFans."

"That's cool." Y/N responded with. "I mean, you have to make a living, so I don't see any issue with it. Is it decent pay?"

"Nothing like what you must make, but it's good." Anna hit several right and left hooks onto the punching bag. "It allows me to travel the world when I like, so it's great."

"I was supposed to do a shoot today actually." She just remembered. "But that asshole ruined it for me. If I was able to get my stuff, would you be willing to take my photos? I'd do all the work, all you'd have to do is snap the pictures."

"Sure." He shrugged. "I was kinda bored today anyway. At least I'll have something to do now."

After a while, the asshole that she refused to name had left for a while, allowing Anna to go back and collect her stuff, including her phone, camera, several costumes and a Nintendo Switch.