Madison Beer, Hailee Steinfeld

A/N - Yes, I will make a part 2 to this.

You were used to getting massaged by a physiotherapist, it was usually Madison that worked on you, but there were a few times that Madison hadn't been available and Hailee had to give you a massage, but she was just as good as Madison, so it had never been a problem.

However, you had never been massaged by the two of them at the same time, or had two different masseuse's working on you at the same time ever, so this was a whole new experience for you.

"Try and relax into it." Madison soothed you with her soft voice, rubbing oil onto the soles of your feet as she was starting there. "It's just a regular massage to help you relax. You've had plenty of these before."

"Yeah, but you'll feel twice the pleasure from the massage." Hailee chirped in, starting with your hands that lay stretched out in front of you while you laid face flat on the massage table. "Let the both of us take care of you."

You didn't take issue with the fact that the two of them were massaging you at the same time, in fact, it felt amazing having Madison's thumbs pressing down against your calves while Hailee had her elbow pressed into a knot in your upper back, unable to stop yourself groaning out loud as Hailee got rid of the knot.

"Don't be afraid to make noises, let it all out." Hailee encouraged you to not hold the noises back. "It'll keep us on the right side of pleasure and pain."

As Hailee moved down your spine with her elbow, Madison had moved up to your hamstrings and thighs, seemingly taking good care of your inner thighs especially, which only made you dread the moment they asked you to turn over, because your cock had been at full mast for a while now, trapped between you and the table.

It had been surprisingly easy to hide your boners when it was just one masseuse, but with two of them? You just hoped they wouldn't kick you out or report you for harassment or something like that.

"Do you think we could get you to turn over please? And would you be alright if I removed the towel?" Madison asked you a question you really didn't expect, because the towel had never come off before, and they'd definitely notice the huge bulge in your tight boxers if the towel came off.

"I can feel small knots running all the way up your groin muscles." Madison explained in further detail. "I really think the towel should come off so that I can get right in there to deal with those pesky knots."

"...Sure." You reluctantly agreed, turning over and closing your eyes as they towel was removed, preparing to be thrown out for the sheer inappropriateness of your erect cock.

They didn't instantly yell at you to get out, which was a good start, but what you couldn't see was their eyes flickering between each other and your hard cock concealed in those tight boxers that produced a huge bulge.

"You start with his hips Hailee, I'll finish off his legs and come help you afterwards." Madison spoke up, surprising you even more, surely they had noticed, you were throbbing every time Madison applied pressure to your groin muscles.

"I hope you don't mind if I straddle your chest so that I can work your hips the best I can." Hailee spoke, taking your embarrassed silence as a yes, straddling you on the table, and when you opened your eyes after feeling her weight on you, the leggings she wore did nothing to hide her ass which moved and swayed inches from your nose, close enough for you to get a whiff of her each time her leggings dipped just enough to brush against your nose.

"You have such tight hips for someone so young." Hailee noted with her thumb reaching what felt like the depths of your hip flexors. "No wonder you looked stiff as a board when you came in, you feel stiff down here too."