Vanessa Hudgens

All you were doing was minding your own business in a small cafe, trying to enjoy the short amount of peace that you had for once on your holiday when she first approached you.

"Hi, I'm sorry if I'm bothering you, but I saw you sitting here alone and wanted to come talk to you." She was wearing sunglasses indoors, and though it took a few moments for you to recognise who she was, it didn't phase her one bit that you had that look in your eye, wanting to ask to be sure, but she confirmed it mid sentence that she was indeed Vanessa Hudgens.

Although as the conversation went on, it became increasingly obvious to you that she didn't have a clue who you were, especially with the direction the conversation was going, asking you to dinner that night, offering to buy you stuff you wanted, basically offering herself as a sugar mommy because she was bored and wanted someone young and cute to entertain her, not even realising that across the street at the nike store, your face was plastered over the windows as a part of their latest ad campaign.

"You don't have to answer immediately." The sunglasses had come off, letting you stare into her beautiful brown eyes. She also had your hands in hers, gently rubbing her thumbs over the top of your hands while she spoke. "But please think about it, you don't even have to answer over dinner tonight, but I think that the two of us click really well from talking just a little just now."

You smiled at her. "It is surprisingly easy to talk to you." You admitted.

"I think the two of us could have a lot of fun over the next week for two, and who knows what might happen between us in the future."

Dinner was at a very fancy restaurant that night, and by fancy that meant a bill running into the thousands and she wasn't even going to let you offer to pay any part of it when you told her you'd accept her offer, especially when you accepted an invitation back to her place for the night, she paid the bill, including the tip without even glancing at the cheque.

Before ending up at her place, the two of you shared a few kisses, the first few of many as Vanessa had put it, and as you entered her apartment in the city, and followed her up to the bedroom and entering, she pinned you back against the door, leaning into your ear.

"Since tonight is only the first night, I'll go very easy on you." She breathed into your ear, making the hairs on your neck stand up. "All you have to do is eat me out until I cum, think you can handle that?"

"I can do more for you if you want." You offered.

"Aww, I know you can sweetie." She pecked you on the cheek. "But tonight was only the first date, and unfortunately for you..." She trailed off as she dragged a finger across the bulge in your trousers. "I don't like having dick inside me on the first night, it makes me feel like a whore."

"Tomorrow won't be the first night anymore." You pointed out.

"Oh I know that sweetie, and I'm going to mount you like the stallion you are first thing in the morning." You felt your legs weaken at that statement from her. "But enough about tomorrow, how about now? How would you like me?"

"Keep the dress on, and the heels and lie down, relax." You told her. "Let me take care of you."

"You want to eat me out in this eight thousand dollar dress?" Vanessa raised an eyebrow at you. "The orgasm better be worth the dry cleaning fee though."

"Vanessa..." You started as she laid down on the bed, with you getting onto your knees in front of her, pushing the hem of her dress up above her hips, slowly dragging her underwear down her legs and onto the floor, leaving her lower half bare. "I'll have you seeing stars by the time I'm done with you."

"Enough talking, more licking." Vanessa let out a sigh as you started kissing her thighs, moving down her legs, kissing down her calves until you reached her ankles, where you could smell her perfume much more down there.