Jennie Kim, Irene

Jennie sat down on the bed in her rather spacious hotel room, opening her legs to accommodate you in between her legs on your knees, helping her discard the loose shorts she was currently wearing down her thighs and calves, leaving her lower half fully exposed to you because she wasn't wearing any underwear.

"You're so pretty Jennie." You complimented her as you pulled your own top up and over your head, moving forwards to kiss her thighs, starting with the left one, moving closer and closer to her core before switching to her right thigh and starting from her knee again.

"Fucking tease..." Jennie sighed out, reaching out and running her right hand through your hair several times before she gripped onto your hair, pulling you right in once you had reached her very inner thigh and pushed your face right into her pussy. "Eat me out." She demanded of you. "Make me cum and I'll deepthroat you."

You would make her live to regret those words, because as soon as you started moving your tongue against her, with your hands reaching up to grip her thighs, Jennie was already arching her back like she'd just been possessed.

"H-Holy fuck!" Jennie let out a lengthy moan afterwards as your tongue flicked against her clit, using your lips as well against her moist folds, kissing and slurping around her clot while your tongue remained hard at work in keeping Jennie pleasured at the moment.

But when you removed a hand from her thighs and introduced two of your fingers inside of Jennie, searching against her walls for the area that would make her-

"Fuck!" Jennie arched her back as far as she could while remaining upright as your fingers grazed her most sensitive spot inside while your tongue flicked her clit over and over again. "T-That's not f-fair." Jennie tried to protest against the indescribable pleasure she was currently feeling.

"A deal is a deal Jennie." You reminded her, continuing to thrust your fingers inside of her. "Now be a good girl and cum all over me."

Jennie desperately tried to hold it in, but when her thighs locked around the back of your head, keeping your face and lips planted against her clit while you fingered her so slowly but so purposefully right across her g spot over and over and over again, she couldn't hold it in any longer.

"Fuck! I'm cumming!" Jennie announced very loudly, squeezing her thighs as hard as she could and thrusting her hips against your face, creating even more friction against her clit which only made her arch her back even more to the point where her head was touching the same bed that her ass was while her tight stomach remained high off the bed.

"F-Fuck Daddy!" Jennie screamed as you removed your fingers abruptly but continued to eat her out, slurping and licking up every last drop that she was producing until your face was a wet mess and Jennie's back had collapsed onto the bed.

"Daddy?" You questioned her, still licking your lips and enjoying the taste.

"Yeah. I love calling guys who can fuck properly Daddy." She explained before getting an idea. "You wouldn't mind If I asked my Mommy to come over would you?"

"Your mum?" You asked.

"Not my actual mom." Jennie rolled her eyes at him. "My friend, she's older than me, and she's a fucking Mommy if I've ever seen one. You're not gonna say no to a threesome are you?"

"How long is she gonna take to get here?"

"A couple minutes. She's downstairs I think, unless she's already being someone's Mommy for the night."

Jennie proceeded to message her friend and was pleased to report that she was on her way to the room.

"Now Daddy, let me suck your cock until Mommy arrives."