Slayeas

"Jinkies! I've lost my glasses again." Lea did an incredible impression of Velma, but her cosplay was out of this world, dressed up as a much less kid friendly version of Velma with the tight orange tank top and the short skirt, accompanied by her sitting on her knees on the floor just in front of you.

"Gosh, where did my glasses go? I sure hope I can find them." While Velma was blind as a bat without her glasses, Lea was not, she could see exactly what she was doing and where she was going.

Lea reached out to you, grabbing your half erect cock through your sweatpants you were wearing. "These don't feel like my glasses, but they might be inside."

"Oh god..." Your voice strained as Lea fished out your cock, wrapping both hands around your shaft as she pumped slowly.

"Gosh, I don't remember my glasses being this hot." Lea continued to pump your cock up and down, slowly teasing you to full mast, sliding her palms up and down the sides of your shaft over and over again. "I don't remember my glasses getting bigger and harder either." Lea continued the act, using the ditziest voice she could possibly come up with.

"Maybe if I lick it, I'll know what it is." Lea thought aloud, opening her mouth and letting her hot and wet tongue slither out from her lips, leaning forwards towards the tip of your cock, licking the tip once, then twice then a third time, licking in short bursts like it were an ice cream.

"Oh, it tastes so good, like a mix between a warm chocolate sundae with the hardness of an ice pop." Your hands were near enough digging through the sheets of the bed at this point, she was driving you crazy, and when she dived back in, this time licking over the entire underside of your shaft, trailing her tongue from the base to the tip over and over again, leaving the occasional soft kiss on there too.

"All this tasting is great, but I still can't work out what it is." Lea continued to work your shaft with both hands, yet had the cutest pout on her face, feigning the frustration that she was acting out for you. "Maybe I need to put it in my mouth to work out what it is?" She questioned out loud, ignoring the throb in your cock when she said that, knowing that she gave the sloppiest blowjobs known to man. "What do you think Y/N? Should I use my mouth to find out what it is?"

"F-Fuck..." You trailed off while looking down at her expectant face, tilted to the side in what made her look so cute, yet you just wanted to devour her. "I-I think you should use all your detective skills to work out what it is. Use everything at your disposal babe."

"You're so right, it's not just my mouth I have, I can use all my assets to help me." The way she said that made you want to fold, and the way she lifted her tank top up to her breasts and shuffled forwards and up so that she could stick your cock in between her melons for a titfuck only served to make you even stiffer.

"Yes, this is much better isn't it? I can feel what it is now, so big and hard." Lea spoke with such innocence you would've believed her if you hadn't known her, with her dry breasts rubbing up and down your cock, the little spit that she got on there previously doing very little to help sort the friction problem out.

"If it wasn't so hot, I'd say this was my glasses case." Lea began letting out drool onto your cock, getting it wetter and wetter as she pressed her tits together while moving her chest up and down your throbbing erection. "Guess I'll have to use my mouth as well."

That was the straw that so nearly broke the camel's back, with her ducking her head to start sucking the tip of your cock while you finally helped her out in thrusting up through her tits, ignoring the small burn that the fabric of her top and bra gave to you with each thrust upwards into her mouth, which began taking more and more of your cock with each buck of your hips.

"Yes, keep going Y/N, the image is building in my mind." Lea encouraged you to keep fucking her tits, taking your hands and placing them where hers were, allowing you to dictate how tight you wanted the flesh of her breasts to be on your cock, and you kept it very tight, fucking upwards with such speed and recklessness that the tip of your cock had started hitting the underside of her chin, so much so that she thought you might actually bruise her.

"Jinkies! Something very long, hot, hard and that will bruise my neck and chin? I just can't seem to think what it can be... good thing I have one more way to work out what it could be."

"Lea... please..." You begged as she made you stop fucking her melons as she pushed you back onto the bed and mounted you.

"It's the only way to unravel this mystery Y/N." She remained impeccably in character the whole way through, even as she sunk down onto your cock, her skirt hiding the fact you were fully inside of her, filling her to the brim with your shaft.

She lifted herself and dropped back onto your cock once and the glasses on top of her head dropped onto her eyes. "There they are!" She adjusted the frames to look down at you. "Oh my, you're such a mess Y/N." She took note of your sweaty and disheveled state, bouncing another few times unconsciously before you came wildly, filling her to the brim with your semen.

"Jinkies!" She proclaimed one last time, moving into a squatting position on your cock. "You lasted so much longer this time around, I thought for sure you'd collapse when I put my tits around your cock. Good thing you didn't, because now I'm gonna reward you for being a good boy. I'm going to ride the fuck out of you until you cum again, how does that sound?"