Hailee Steinfeld

Y/N was nineteen when he made his debut racing for Mercedes in the DTM series in 2022 as a stand in driver at Imola, finishing both races in 4th place. He impressed so much that he was offered a seat for the last race of the season at the Hockenheimring in Germany, the home of Mercedes, even meeting the Team Principle of their Formula 1 team Toto Wolff, who promised him a test drive in a practice session if he won the main race on the Sunday.

Safe to say, Y/N needed little more motivation than that, finishing on the podium in third the first race before storming to the win by over six seconds the next day, securing himself a test drive with the Mercedes Formula 1 team.

He was given a shot at the last race of the season in Abu Dhabi in the first practice session, being fitted for a seat the previous week and practicing in the Mercedes simulator before he actually got to drive around the track in George Russel's car in the morning session.

It was probably the best hour of his life, and he topped the leaderboard in the session, although the Mercedes mechanics were nice enough to let him have a lap with low fuel and the soft tyres to do so.

That session with Mercedes along with an official offer to join their driver academy with an F2 seat at Prema Racing to prove himself was exactly what he had dreamed of as a child, and by 2024, after winning the F2 championship on the last lap of the season, he was offered a seat at Aston Martin to replace the retiring Sebastian Vettel and partner Lance Stroll after their 4th place Constructors finish behind Red Bull in 2023.

He took his first podium in Azerbaijan, utilising the superior speed of the Mercedes engine in the back of his car, but his season was quite stop start with reliability issues and punctured tyres after running over front wings trying to pass too aggressively on the first lap.

However, a first win of his career at a dry to wet Spa-Francorchamps led to a renewed confidence in the car, taking four straight podiums in Monza, Netherlands, Singapore and Japan.

Although his best work was done at the Circuit of the Americas in Austin, after taking an engine penalty and starting last, he used the high top speed to blast past slower cars on the straight, and after a late stop after a safety car when Sainz spun into the barriers, another podium beckoned and was taken by him, but his best work in the USA was arguably done off the track after the race.

Hailee Steinfeld, singer, actress and model, also incredibly hot, was actually a fan of F1. She had been in the paddock before the race with Aston Martin before the race began in Austin, and she just happened to think his performance was incredible, along with thinking his posh british accent was incredibly hot.

That was what had led to him bringing her back to his hotel room in the city, the majority of clothing removed, their underwear the only thing left, although Hailee's panties were down to her ankles as she leaned forward over the bathroom counter, her hair loosely tied up in a messy bun while Y/N sat on his knees behind her, his face buried in between her cheeks, hands on her long and slim legs, gripping her thighs as his tongue slid in and out of her warm entrance.

"God yes Y/N, just like that..." Hailee moaned in satisfaction while he continued his assault with his tongue, his eyes closed while he let his senses take over, touch and taste being the overpowering ones, especially when Hailee forced her ass back into his face when he started rubbing her clit with his fingers. "Fuck! That's good! Don't stop that!" Hailee cried out as she tried to arch her back, her long legs straightening fully and forcing Y/N higher on his knees.