Madelyn Cline, Hailee Steinfeld

"Yeah, he called me earlier today to tell me that he's doing No Nut November, what a loser

"Yeah, he called me earlier today to tell me that he's doing No Nut November, what a loser. He even asked if he could still come over and watch Netflix tonight. Seriously Hailee? Your boyfriend too? What the fuck is the point in it? If they want to do Movember, then grow a fucking moustache, don't deprive yourself and your girlfriends of what you both need, especially after a stressful day."

Y/N had just wanted to ride the elevator to the bottom floor, he didn't really need to hear something like that, even if the woman speaking on the phone was incredibly hot.

"Fuck both of them. I don't know about you Hailee, but if he wants to take a break from fucking me, then I'll just grab the first guy I see, take him back to mine and ride the shit outta him in my bed." The blonde woman moved her hand down from her thin waist to her wide hips, tilting one side upwards as she continued to be oblivious to the fact someone was in the elevator with her. "Yeah, that sounds like an even better idea. We could both take turns in ruining him for the night, or him ruining us if he's any good in bed. Sounds like a plan, I'll find a guy who can take us both on, you meet us at my place, sound good?"

When she put the phone down, Madelyn was pleasantly surprised to find that a man was already within her vicinity, and had most likely just overheard the entire phone conversation she just had.

"Did you happen to hear what I was talking about on the phone just now?" She asked, taking a good look at him. Decently tall, lean, handsome with some muscle here and there, definitely packing something if she had to guess.

"Umm, it was kinda hard not to." He responded rather awkwardly.

"Kinda hard you say." Madelyn ran her tongue across her teeth as her eyes roamed his body a little more. "Do you have a girlfriend by any chance?"

"Not at the moment."

Now Madelyn was licking her lips in anticipation. "I just broke up with my boyfriend, so did my friend Hailee. She's super hot, you would love her. Want to come meet her?"

(Some time later)

Madelyn definitely wasn't lying when she said Hailee was hot, but in fact, Y/N thought she had undersold the beauty that her friend possessed. Hailee looked like she had been crafted by the gods, a deity among mortals, and that was while she was wearing clothes. Once they came off, he would've been more than happy to just lay there while Hailee had her way with him all night, though when Hailee had pulled him away from Madelyn's half naked body and wet lips so that she could have a taste of the inside of his mouth while copping a good feel while she was at it, he so very nearly lost it and had to stop himself from giving into his base carnal desires of breeding her right there and then.

To be fair to Madelyn though, she too was pretty enough to be confused with a goddess, even if he had been able to hold back on his desires to shove his cock inside and fuck her raw until he unloaded a baby into her somewhat easier.

Hailee had wasted no time in helping Madelyn out of her tight yellow leggings she'd been wearing and ripping her panties right down her legs, guiding the now fully naked blonde to sit on the edge of the bed, her legs spread wide, meaty thighs open enough to invite two people into the space in front of her pussy that laid bare, exposed and desperate to be touched.

Yet, when Y/N joined Hailee on his knees in between Madelyn's thighs, the two seemed to work in perfect sync, neither making a move towards Madelyn's core that began dripping more and more. Instead the two of them focused their full attention to her inner thighs, taking responsibility for the inside of one plumpy thigh each, kissing, licking, sucking and biting on the rather sensitive skin, leaving bruises and hickeys wherever the two went with their mouths, occasionally teaming up at the top part of both thighs, where they would both use their teeth to softly bite and chew on the skin while all Madelyn could do was beg for them to tend to her now aching core.

When Hailee thought Madelyn's begging had bordered on utter sexual desperation, she decided to be the one to relieve all the tension that had been built up over the last ten or fifteen minutes, but at a price. This one being that while Hailee settled in to eat out Madelyn, Y/N was to take position behind Hailee and enter her raw first.

"That's not fair!" Madelyn whined out loud, even with Hailee's mouth around her clit and tongue swirling inside of her. "I was the one who found him and convinced him to come over to fuck the both of us." She complained as Hailee's body began jerking as Y/N slid his cock into her and began thrusting with little to no care about precision or delicacy at all. "Why do you get to take his cock first?"

Y/N spoke to apologise on his and Hailee's behalf, as she was currently busy. "Sorry Madelyn, she said she couldn't wait, and that you'd cum harder later." He wasn't sorry in the slightest, with one hand on Hailee's bare hip, keeping himself steady with each launch of his hips forwards against her ass, the other reaching down below to Hailee's clit, rubbing the sensitive nub in circles, even pinching it on a few occasions while his cock continued to pummel her insides.

Madelyn continue to whine out loud, making all sorts of noises with her hands gripping the bedsheets, closing her thighs around Hailee's head, rubbing the hickey covered skin against her ears and head while her body was pumped back and forth by the man on his knees thrusting into her best friend, who was giving her awesome head while receiving cock that made her moan and in turn made the head Madelyn was receiving even better.

"F-Fuck Hailee..." Y/N groaned loud enough for both women to hear, he had done no conservation or pace setting at all, he'd gone in raw, hard and fast, never letting up for the several minutes that his cock had been ramming into Hailee for. "S-So fucking close..."

All of a sudden Hailee's insides got tighter, clamping down on the cock lodged inside of her, as she began throwing her ass back against him for the first time, her incredibly tight walls trying to milk him for every last drop as his hips met her ass halfway with every thrust, clapping sounds overpowering the whining noises that Madelyn kept making with Hailee's tongue buried deep inside of her.

"So close... so close... Hailee..."

"Stop moaning and- Fuck!... breed her already..." Madelyn felt the force of Hailee's mostly silent orgasm through the vibrations onto her pussy, being edged so close yet so far from the orgasm she too craved.

"Fuck!" Y/N yelled as he gripped both of Hailee's hips and drove himself in to the hilt several more times before he spilled his load inside Hailee as deep as he possibly could, filling her with his warm and potent seed, the first of many that he would hopefully plant inside of both Hailee and Madelyn.