Daniela Melchior, Marta Diaz - Part One

The door to the apartment opened, with the sounds of a four legged creature rushing inside, its legs scampering as quickly as they could, followed by the steps of someone else, a woman, whose keys jingled as the door closed with a small thud after a mere moment.

"Sono tornato!" The woman called out as she stepped through the apartment, turning right into the open kitchen that blended into the living room, setting down her coffee that she had half finished, and the mango smoothie that had been requested by her boyfriend.

However, there had been no response to her initial greeting as she stepped in. "Y/N?" She asked leaning over the kitchen counter to look down the main hall to see if he was coming or not.

"Sorry, I was on the phone to Fede." Y/N popped his head out of the room that the two of them shared a bed in, moving into the hall, followed quickly by the little dachshund that had a spring in her step as she scampered after him.

"You got my smoothie?" He asked, getting a nod in confirmation as he approached, but before he picked up said smoothie, he first went to thank her, stepping close and kissing her on the cheek, making a rather obnoxious mwah to go with it. "Grazie Daniela."

"Do you have to add the accent when you speak in Italian Y/N?" Daniela asked, it was no secret she found his Italian accent to be rather... bad.

"Would you prefer if I said Grazie like that?" He asked, speaking with his normal voice, which was from the north east of England, sipping ok his smoothie while he waited for her answer.

"I see your point." Daniela responded. "However, you remember that thing we talked about last week?" She switched up the topic of conversation. "You know, that thing we talked about."

"You mean the threesome you asked for?" He didn't look that impressed with her to be honest. "I already told you I'd think about it."

"Well, that's the thing. My friend who I told you about is in Milan today, which is only an hour or so away on a train. So I asked if she would mind coming over for... you know, to meet you at least."

"Dani, I will think about it." He told her once again.

"Well, when you finish up for that old lady for the day, don't shower there, that's all I'll say." She hinted.

"Hey, it's 'The Old Lady', not that old lady." Y/N corrected her abruptly.

"I'll send you her Instagram page." Daniela told him. "Have a look and decide for yourself."

When Y/N returned home, he hadn't showered as requested by Daniela, though his sweat had dried up all over his body, and his hair was a mess to boot. However, having looked at Daniela's friend's Instagram, he had been convinced.

Her name was Marta, she was Spanish, and she was incredibly hot, so much so that Y/N had looked through her page rather thoroughly and found that she had everything going for her. Looks, body, curves, everything she could ever need to look incredible everywhere she went. But early in the afternoon, he saw that her and Daniela's Instagram pages had a new post, and it was a picture of the two of them at the gym together wearing tight coloured leggings, and bright sports bras.

He had a good idea of what would happen once he stepped inside, but the two of them had set about him like a pack of feral wolves, dragging him through the apartment, with Marta leading him by the hand, swaying her ass with each and every step in those skintight leggings while Daniela hugged him closely, turning his head to kiss him, but noticing his wandering eyes as they moved to the bathroom, entering and closing the door behind them.

The shower was already running, the steam from the hot water filtering out through the open window. The room was hot, and Y/N was abruptly pressed against the tile wall, with both females stood in front of him, their hair looked frazzled from the gym, their breasts pressing into his chest, with Daniela kissing the corner of his mouth before the two of them cooperated to remove his top, up and over his head.