Lalisa Manoban, Roseanne Park

A/N - Merry Christmas

This is the same reader as the other Blackpink one shots, but it's a Christmas special.

(December 25th, 2022)

It was the first time that Y/N hadn't spent Christmas day with any family members since he could remember, but he was making it up by visiting them for the new year. As for why he wasn't with family this Christmas, he had been invited to Korea by his very good friends from Blackpink, Jennie, Jisoo, Roseanne and Lalisa.

Jennie and Jisoo had went out at half past eleven in the morning to see if they could find anyplace that was open that still had some things they needed, that was half an hour ago, and had left Lalisa, Y/N and Roseanne in the rather huge apartment in Seoul by themselves.

Lalisa, in her infinite wisdom, at least when it came to knowing what Y/N liked had dragged him off to her room and left Roseanne by herself while she showed him the super cute Christmas outfit that they had performed in a few times in the past. It was a red and white felt dress with the white being fluffy at the hems of the dress. To go with the dress, Lalisa had put a Santa hat on her head and a pair of candy cane thigh highs, pulling them up all the way right to the top of her thighs where the skin became a little pudgier as a result.

She also straight up told him that she wasn't wearing any panties and challenged him to fuck her so hard and loud that Roseanne would get so worked up and horny that she would have to come and join in with them.

Ten minutes later and right on cue Roseanne was practically bashing the door to Lalisa's door down, pounding her fist against the wood while Y/N pounded his hips against Lalisa's ass without mercy. "Lisa! Open this door right now!" Roseanne demanded, shouting in that beautiful New Zealand accent of hers.

"God! Fuck yes!" Lalisa responded to Y/N's harsh thrusting rather than Roseanne's yelling outside the door. "Harder Y/N! Fuck me harder baby!" Lalisa threw her head backwards while Y/N continued drilling into her, causing the santa hat on her head to become loose and fall onto her arched back, her hair becoming loose too and flailing all over the place.

"You two, I swear to god! Open the door right now!" Roseanne demanded once more, trying to force it open using the handle, only to realise that she was indeed locked outside of the room.

With both of Lalisa's hands currently occupied in gripping onto the bedsheets and holding her upper body up for an extended period of time, because she realised after the first few times they had sex, that Y/N would indeed ruin her of she allowed him to lay her flat on her stomach, Y/N reached for the Santa hat without breaking stride with his thrusts, clapping his hips against her ass as he lazily put the hat back on her head, her hair still messily hanging out, but she looked much hotter like this anyway.

"Y/N baby, I'm gonna cum so hard!" Lalisa continued to yell specifically so that Roseanne could hear her. "You'll cum inside me, right?" She asked him, much quieter this time.

"Have you seen what you're wearing?" Y/N let his strokes become slower, yet much more purposeful and deeper in turn, angling his hips to grind his cock right where he knew her g spot was. "I couldn't pull out of you even if I wanted to."

"Yes baby, fill me up." Lalisa practically demanded, her legs beginning to quiver faster and faster, cumming hard with an obnoxiously loud moan, covering up Y/N's own groans as he released his load into her, giving her a couple more lazy thrusts to drag everything out of the two of them.

Just then, Roseanne had actually just broken the door down, the tiny Kpop idol had gotten so horny and worked up listening to Lalisa getting railed knowing full well it could be her, she had actually mustered up the strength to break the lock, and seeing Y/N pull out of Lalisa just after giving her a creampie only served to make her hornier.