Becca Means

The SIU is iconic. Something said by one of the greatest players to ever grace a football pitch, yet despite his success, it became a meme, so far as to the point where opposition players who scored against Ronaldo would sometimes say it while celebrating, some as a sign of respect for who they considered to be one of, if not the best ever, and others... well some in particular didn't respect the iconic saying so much.

One of those people was Y/N, he enjoyed receiving hate whenever he would take the piss with a celebration or something else, it fuelled the fire within him, and whenever he played against Ronaldo and scored, he did the celebration every single time, except he would butcher the pronunciation on purpose, and as luck would have it, the very same woman who inspired the butchered pronunciations of the Siu just happened to be watching live, seeing him do it four separate times.

He met her after the game, Rebecca, or Becca as she went by, and after some talking, he found her to be rather funny, because she knew she was a meme, and embraced it rather than trying to ignore it, and after a few more days of her being in the UK, one thing led to another.

(Days later)

With Becca laying on her back, her long and toned legs spread wide open to give him all the access he needed, her feet hovering in the air while his still virgin cock rubbed against her entrance, the two making awkward eye contact as their faces heated up, tinging red as Y/N finally took the plunge and buried himself inside of Becca, the first to do so, and feeling like it was her first as well, even with no hymen breaking, once her thighs closed on his hips, feet locking around his back, he truly felt the tightness of her insides, raw and unmarked by anyone else.

"You can, y'know, start moving now." The slight awkwardness still hadn't left either of the eighteen year olds. With eye contact being minimal to begin with, avoiding each other's gazes, with Becca turning her head away from him, yet her cheeks continued to burn a bright red, especially when he started to test out thrusting in and out of her.

It felt like she fit like a glove around him, the worlds tightest, yet wettest gloved around his cock, struggling to contain himself and not let himself go wild until he burst inside of her, yet it felt like he was so close only after a few thrusts anyway.

He could see her mouth opening as if she was going to let out a moan, yet she stopped it every last second and let out a soft exhale instead, so he leaned in and pressed his lips against her warm, red cheek, continuing to thrust inside of her, now being pulled in by the ever so subtle flex of her legs whenever his hips would meet hers.

"You're really cute when you blush like that." He spoke softly next to her ear, causing hairs to stand up along her body, which was quickly followed by the sensation of her cheek and now jaw being kissed once more.

"T-Thanks." Becca replied, the awkwardness of talking to someone who was literally balls deep inside of her beginning to wear off a little, finally allowing herself to fully enjoy herself rather than worrying about how much of an idiot she was making of herself.

"You look hot." Becca suddenly came out with. "When you're leaning over me like this I mean, you look hot."

"T-Thank you." Now it was his turn to be the awkward one, thrusting his cock in and out of her raw, closing in on his climax faster and faster, her insides almost suffocating his cock whenever it was moving inside of her.

"Are you close?" Becca posed the question to him.

"Y-Yeah." He nodded against her shoulder that had saliva from his lips and mouth on it. "I can hold it in, I'll wait for you to cum too."

Becca however, gently pushed him off of her. "Don't hold it in, just make it up to me later." She told him, getting off the bed and onto her knees, making him stand in front of her, jerking his cock off at a furious pace, opening her mouth and letting her tongue hang out while she waited for him to unload onto her.

"Come on, come on." She egged him on. "You know you want to." She spoke as he tried to hold it in as long as he could. "All over me, all over my cute face."

"Ngh." Y/N made a weird face, scrunching his nose as he tried desperately to hold it in, but he was rapidly failing to do so any longer.

"Siuuuu." Becca spoke the word in the correct way for the first time today, timing it perfectly for when Y/N bust, his cock unloading ropes of sticky semen across her pretty face, most landing on her tongue and in her open mouth, while the secondary shots of cum landed more across her face and into her long blonde hair, effectively painting her beautiful face with streaks of his baby batter.

"F-Fuck Becca." Y/N groaned out when the tip of his cock disappeared into her mouth. "I never thought I'd cum to a Siu in my life, but here we are... ugh." He groaned once more because she was currently sucking what was left of the cum in his balls out of him, or at least that's what it felt like.

"How can I pay you back?" He asked.

Becca swallowed what was in her mouth very loudly, the came off his cock with a loud pop. "Well, it involves you joining me in the shower and getting on your knees this time." She looked right up at him, her cum covered face staring him in the eye. "Can you do that for me."

"I can definitely do that." He nodded his head viciously in response, taking her hand and leading her to the bathroom, where a hot and steamy shower would be getting run with Y/N refusing to leave his position on his knees between her legs until her inner thighs were covered in hickeys and she was cumming all over his face in return.