Gal Gadot

Gal Gadot, the Wonder Woman, one of the most beautiful, sexy and hottest women on the planet, she could have been doing anything she wanted to right at this moment in time, but instead of doing that, she was here, with you, in your bedroom, wearing your clothes while she ordered you onto your knees.

Naturally, with such a stunning and mature woman, one who had aged like the finest of wines telling him what to do, he followed her orders without question to the letter. He was not about to let his pride stop him from going where he thought he was about to go.

"Good boy." Gal stood in front of you, your eyes in line with her thighs, which were mostly exposed because she was only wearing a pair of black boxers on her legs, which her so long and smooth as silk, not a strand of hair remained on her gorgeous legs, just the way that she and you liked it.

"Look at me." Gal demanded, her accent ringing like music to your ears despite the somewhat harsh tone she was using. You looked up at her without a moment of hesitation, seeing that fierce Israeli gaze coupled with her beautiful accent only served to make your heart start pounding even more than it had been previously.

"Look at you, so eager to please me, following my commands like an obedient little puppy. You are either really desperate for me, or you're just a pathetic little sub." Her words hit like a truck, she was exactly right. "I hate men who submit, so you better just be desperate, I mean, I can't say I blame you, I've been ran through more times than I can count, each one of them desperate to fuck their loads into me, but they were desperate for sex, you aren't, you're desperate for me, aren't you."

"Y-Yeah." You nodded, willing to do quite literally anything for Gal Gadot in the moment.

"Hmm." Gal hummed for a moment. "How long ago did you turn eighteen?"

"T-Two days ago."

"You'll be the youngest cock I've ever had." She stated as a matter of fact before crouching down into a squat, her eyes now level with his. "I can give you sex, I'll give you the greatest night you'll ever have in your life, I'll ride the soul out of you, that's what I can give to you."

She reached out to cup his cheek in the palm of her hand. "But I see it in your eyes, desperate for more, desperate for me. If you show me what you can offer, I'll offer more than sex for a night, I'll expand your horizons to places you never thought you could go. How does that sound?"

"It sounds amazing." You were honest with her. "What do you want me to do?"

"I don't know." Gal shrugged, moving her hand so that it was now her index finger moving across his face and down his neck, playing with the outline of his throat. "If I asked you to call me Mommy, would you do it?" You nodded instantly to that question. "Would you let Mommy tie you up to the bed and use you for as long as I wanted?" Another nod.

"Hmm, what if Mommy told you that she wanted to peg you?" Gal posed a dangerous question. "Would you lie down, bite the pillow and let Mommy rail you senseless for a night? Or would you be too prideful to get dicked by the woman of your dreams?"

"For you Gal, I'd take it."

Without warning, Gal pressed her soft lips onto his, engaging him in an unexpected, but very much welcomed kiss, wasting no time in moving his lips against hers, getting more and more into the kiss as the seconds passed. Eventually Gal pulled away with a smile on her face. "I think the two of us will have a great deal to offer each other, both now and in the future."

...

"Fuuuuuck..." You groaned out as Gal sunk onto your cock once again, her soaking wet insides gripping onto your lubed cock as she rode you up and down, hard and fast with the assistance of your hands on her hips, one sneaking down to her ass, gripping onto the supple flesh while her hips continued to bounce up and down on your shaft.

Gal's hands were planted firmly on your shoulders, helping to propel herself up and down, with occasional shake of her hips from side to side, and with every fifteen or so bounces, she would plant her ass on hour thighs and start swirling her hips, sending sparks of pleasure rushing through your body.

"Yes Y/N, so good, so good." Gal muttered into your ear before reaching for your head and gripping onto your hair. "Suck my nipples." She commanded, bringing you closer to her bouncing chest, which was soon engulfed in your mouth, swirling your tongue around her nipple before switching to the other breast.

"Mmmm, Y/N, just like that..." Gal continued to moan, muttering some words in her native tongue of Hebrew, but you were ninety percent sure that she was speaking about how good you were stretching her insides. "Fuck, your cock is so good Y/N, so young and eager to please..." She started almost squirming in your lap while holding your mouth to her sensitive nipples. "If you'd just fucked me without a word, I'd never have guessed you were half my age..."

That's right, you were half her age and currently splitting her in half, or at least that's how Gal felt every time she had your whole cock sheathed inside of her.

Gal suddenly got off you without warning, but she had gotten onto all fours, arching her back and spreading her legs just like a good girl would, her toned stomach practically hitting the bed while her ass hung in the air, inviting you to come and wreck her.

"Come fuck me Y/N."

That was all the invitation you needed as you practically flew forwards, sliding into her with ease and immediately beginning to thrust, clapping your hips against her ass and getting her to moan out your name almost immediately, in fact, she continued to moan your name repeatedly until you reached forward and grabbed her hair, pulling it back with a sharp tug.

"You brave boy." Gal barely got her words out through the dick she was receiving, it was so good that she was just about on the edge of orgasm, gripping onto the sheets while her hair was continually pulled, making her look up at the wall while her ass was getting the pounding of her life.

"Y/N! Fuck! Please, please, please." Gal begged him to keep going. "Don't you dare stop, fuck me into the bed..."

Fuck her into the bed he did.

Gal came after several more thrusts, throwing her ass back as her arms collapsed on her, but the arch in her back remained as you pumped into her without so much a moment of hesitation, heeding her words very carefully as her body started shaking while she shrieked into the bed.

"F-Fuuuuuuuck Y/N... d-don't you dare s-stooooop!" Gal's eyes rolled into her head once your cock hit her g-spot, sending a soul quivering orgasm shooting through her, being pushed down onto the bed as you continued to ravage her, barely able to hold in your own orgasm as it was fast approaching.

"Don't pull out." Gal spoke softly, but loud enough for you to hear her clearly. "Breed me baby, put a baby into Mommy."

At that point you lost control, and when your hips hit her ass, they didn't retract, instead you just pushed your hips into her as hard as you could, feeling several pops along your hips and back as you flooded her insides, shooting your load deep inside of her as she continued to squirm through her own orgasm.

Eventually she had milked you for every last drop of that load. "Gal..." You began.

"No talking after sex." She told you. "Just spoon me."

So here you were, the big spoon to Gal Gadot after just blowing your biggest load ever inside of her, and life was only about to get better from here.