Daniela Melchior, Marta Diaz - Part 2

"Fuck! Yes, yes, just like that..." Daniela couldn't contain her moans anymore, with her ass backed into your face, with the back of your head against the tiles of the shower, your tongue flicking against the rim of Daniela's tight asshole, teasing her with the prospect of anal penetration each time, with your tongue taking the smallest of plunges inside her rear end on a few occasions so far.

Yet that wasn't the only source of Daniela's pleasure, because Marta sat between your legs, her ass planted on the floor as her lips were planted on Daniela's soaking wet clit, having been receiving Marta's hot and wet tongue gliding over it for the past few minutes, all while Y/N repeatedly teased her ass with his tongue.

"Fuck Y/N!" Daniela cried out as your tongue vibrated with your moans right on the edge of entry. "Moan inside me Y/N, please..."

Your moans were a result of Marta giving you a wet and sloppy titfuck between your legs, having been spurred on to do it with the position she had taken between your legs and the fact that Daniela hadn't clocked what was happening only made it better.

Your hands took a firm grip on Daniela's thighs as your tongue finally penetrated her, swirling around the inside of her ass, widening Daniela's eyes, while Marta used her hands to squeeze her tits together and fucked your cock even harder with them, sliding her smooth and firm breasts up and down your wet shaft, directly causing you to moan deep into Daniela's ass, your tongue vibrating on her tight rim and across the walls of her wildly tight insides, sending sparks flying throughout her whole body as she shuddered with each vibration until she was physically shaking uncontrollably, with her legs wobbling, but that was probably because Marta had been flicking her clit so much it had driven Daniela to the best open mouth but silent orgasm she'd ever had.

"Holy Fuck Papi." Daniela pulled away from your mouth onto her shaky legs, stepping under the hot water of the shower to wash away the sweat that had built up, seeing Marta continue with her titfuck on your cock, even getting her mouth onto the tip, trying to suck you dry yet again.

"You can drain him later Marta." Daniela reminded her, pulling her up and away from you and into the shower, letting them wash the cum that remained on their faces away. "Right now I need your cock Papi."

"That's not fair, you just got rimmed by him. I want Daddy's cock too." Marta protested. "Let him decide who to fuck first."

"Ok then." Daniela crossed her arms under her chest. "Choose Y/N. Choose which one of us you want to fuck first."

It was unbelievably tempting to go up to Marta, push her up against the shower glass and rail her senseless, but you also didn't want to die either, and the way Daniela looked at you, there was only ever one option.

"Marta..." You approached the Spanish babe first, kissing her cheek then moving up to her ear, your hard cock pressing against her abdomen. "I'm going to rail you so hard you'll be shaking for the next week, but only after I'm finished with Daniela."

"Come on Daddy." Marta whined as she grabbed you by the shaft, pumping her hand up and down as she rubbed your cock up and down her abdomen, going further down until your tip was rubbing against her wet and waiting slit. "You know you want to fuck me first Daddy, look at her, she's so mad right now, just think about how good she's going to fuck you after you're done fucking me."

"F-Fuck..." You couldn't help but shiver at that, but Marta was right, you really wanted to fuck her now, and when Daniela was mad, the sex was always incredible, especially when she was mad at you for something trivial like leaving the toilet seat up.

"Come on Daddy, do it, fuck me good." Marta whispered into your ear, lifting one of her legs so that her back was against the shower glass and her thigh was rubbing against your hip, your cock stick being teased against her entrance. "Just move forwards Daddy, that's it, one thrust is all it takes."