Caitlin Christine - Part One

Y/N slowly stirred awake in the bed in the room in his form, waking to a strange, yet pleasant sensation that was occurring between his legs, the most sensational way to start a Monday morning before he had to get up and ready for class at 9am.

He let out a long and pleasurable sigh, opening his eyes to see that the form of the woman between his legs was covered up by his blanket, yet her legs stuck out from the bottom and were hanging in the air, kicking back and forth while she continued to pleasure him with her mouth.

He lifted the blanked up to get a peek just to make sure it was who he thought it was and not somebody else like one of his two roommates, but he was relieved to see the red hair of Caitlin Christine from his social studies class. She was so pretty, beautiful face, charming personality and her silky red hair bobbing up and down on his cock early in the morning.

"Fuck Caitlin... I thought you went back to your dorm last night." Y/N spoke while lifting the blanket up and over her head, revealing her pretty face which was slobbering all over his cock at the minute.

"Good morning to you too Y/N." Caitlin kissed the underside of his cock a few times, licking along the vein that was sticking out of the pulsing rod of meat. "After Taya let us stumble in last night, I was going to go back to my dorm but you wanted to drunk cuddle with me and we both fell asleep before I could leave."

"Ok, I get that, but why the morning blowjob?" He asked as Caitlin had just put the head back in her mouth, poking a bulge in her cheek while she looked up at him. "Not that I'm complaining, I was just wondering..."

"Because I woke up horny." She pulled his hard cock out her mouth with a loud pop. "Besides, you've ploughed me before, so I didn't think you'd take issue with a morning blowjob. Especially one as good as mine."

"Not going to disagree with that." Y/N hummed in approval as Caitlin began going down on him once more, plump lips wrapping around his cock before sliding up and down his shaft, her loose, messy red hair splayed all over her back and his thighs, but he didn't dare reach to tidy her hair up, last time he did that she gave him literal blue balls from the squeezing she did.

Eventually Caitlin pulled off with another pop, much to the annoyance of Y/N, who was just beginning to build up to his release, but that annoyed soon dissipated when she made him sit up and pushed him against the head of the bed, not even making him put on a condom before she straddled him and sunk all the way down his cock, locking lips with him as she began to ride him, taking a hold of his arms and pinning them up against the wall, nibbling on his bottom lip while she moved her hips up and down his shaft.

While she rode his cock up and down, swirling her hips from side to side in a circular motion, her tongue parted his lips and invaded his mouth, wrestling with his tongue before she won and he let her explore every nook and cranny of his mouth, across the roof, swiping against his teeth until their tongues met again, this time dancing with one another instead of fighting.

He had noticed that her grip had loosened on his arms though, so he took advantage while she was occupied riding him as thoroughly as she could by catching her off guard and restraining her arms behind her back, planting his feet on the bed and holding her in place with him in charge now.

He let her keep control of his mouth because he rather enjoyed submitting in a kiss, yet he watched her eyes widen like dinner plates when he started thrusting upwards into her, firing his hips upwards into her asscheeks, clapping away with every thrust as his cock penetrated her without a care in the world.

Caitlin moaned wildly into the kiss, barely able to contain herself from the thrill of being restrained and fucked so hard at the same time, his thick cock thrusting up against her g-spot every so often, his rapid and unrelenting pace sending jolts of pleasure to every corner of her body, yet it was all building up in her core, building and building up with every powerful thrust that Y/N sent into her.

The door then suddenly opened out of nowhere, quickly followed by the voice of Taya. "Y/N! Get up! We-" The door was then slammed shut, followed by shouts of 'I'm sorry' coming from outside the door.

His thrusts naturally slowed after being walked in on.

"Don't stop, I'm so close." Caitlin removed her tongue from his throat to speak to him.

"But Taya just walked in and saw us..."

"God, I'm not letting you blueball me because your roommate walked in on us." Caitlin rose off of him and crawled across the bed, arching her back on all fours, opening her legs so wide that she was nearly hitting the splits. "My roommate walking in didn't stop you from continuing to break my back." She wiggled her ass at him, which only made him follow her forward and slide himself into her once more.

"That's not fair, I've known Taya since we were four, and you asked me to plough you even if your roommate walked in." He thrusted forwards until his hips met her ass. "Two completely different scenarios Caitlin."

"Yeah, because I thought she'd- ugh-  want to join in." Caitlin replied while moaning at the same time. "Fuck I'm so close... she's hot, can't you blame me. Do you think Taya would-"

"No." He instantly shot that down.

"What about Lea?"

"Fuck Caitlin- I don't know, I do like Lea, but I've known her for years as well."

"But you would?"

"Maybe." He responded by digging his fingers into her hips. "If she asked I'd consider it. Now, where'd you want it?"

"My ass and back, only after I- fuck, right there- only after I cum though." Caitlin continued to speak through her moans.

"Hair too?"

"Fuck it, put streaks in my hair as well baby."

Y/N increased his pace, slamming away at Caitlin raw from behind, giving her backshots to remember for a lifetime, spearing his cock in and out of her, the angle of her arched back creating the perfect pathway to her most sensitive spot as he ploughed against it, the head of his cock scraping against it over and over again.

"Fuck baby, just like that, just like that! I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum!" Caitlin moaned out loud, doing nothing to hide her voice anymore, her orgasm ripping through her body, muscles tensing and clamping up, shivering violently as Y/N continued to fuck her, thrusting uncontrollably and violently for several more seconds before he pulled out and stroked himself to completion, firing out several streaks of cum onto Caitlin's ass, over her ass and onto her lower back while her upper back was littered with pretty red hair now lined with several streaks of pearly white semen.

"Now, do you want to ask Lea if she still needs to shower, or should I ask if she wants to join us. Who knows, maybe Taya will ask to join in as well."