Chapter 2

Stiles was lying on his front reading one of the many books assigned to him to read, research, and take notes from when a stirring of nausea hit him. He grimaced struggling to sit up and glanced at the time. It was nearly four in the afternoon and he realized he hadn't eaten since the morning probably the cause of his stirring nausea. He could hear his room-mates bickering in the kitchen and rolled his eyes before he headed outside to see them.

"No longer having sex? I miss walking into see your bare ass greeting me from the many positions across the room," he said loudly making them jump and glare at him. "It really made my day."

"You're really not funny." Kelly said in response flicking her dyed red hair over her shoulder.

She was small, petite, big hazel eyes, and the reddest hair he had ever seen. It looked like red hot lava some of the times and he couldn't help feeling a little attracted to her. It was dampened by Matt though who was tall, brown blonde hair covering his head, and light blue eyes to complete the set.

"Sure, move, I need substance. My stomach is upset with me and I have a killer headache." he said waving his fingers at the pair of them so they moved.

"It's his fault anyway, he introduced me as a friend in front of a blonde tart clearly flirting with him," Kelly spat to Matt who shot her an exasperated look. "What? You're clearly too embarrassed to tell blonde tarts that I am your girlfriend and no one else. You can sleep in your own bed tonight and don't you fucking dare think of crawling in because you get lonely."

"Kelly, please, just listen to me..." he pleaded trailing off when she turned storming into her own room and slammed the door.

"Oh burn," Stiles said with a shake of his head as he bit into the cherry pop tart. "You really introduced her as your friend?"

"It just happened! I didn't mean it to, she knows how I feel about her," he argued gesturing at the closed door. "I'm crazy about her. I've never met anyone like her, she's funny, gorgeous, she's good in bed, and she understands me."

"Why are you telling me? I'm not your relationship guru, I am Scott's relationship guru when he and Allison argue and he comes to me whimpering and crying. It's cuddle central in my room," he said pointing a finger at him. "Stop being an idiot and go in there and tell her that. She will cut that dick off eventually."

Matt paled a little at that and headed to her bedroom knocking before he went in. Stiles listened to her protest and something heavy hit the bedroom door. He bit his lip for him in response and grimaced when his stomach churned and he spat his mouthful into the bin.

"The hell..." he murmured pulling out the box to check the date. "It's fine, must be my stomach."

His head turned towards his bedroom thinking of the studying he needed to and then went to Scott's Xbox. Stiles' mind was already made up as he left and collected his stuff together before going to see him. He wasn't in the mood listening to their makeup sex.

Scott was snoring when he walked in and paused taking him in with a book about physical education on his face. The dorm room was currently empty which meant Isaac was with Ashley, the pretty brunette from two weeks ago, and Allison was just not here. He hummed looking around the place before he smiled softly grabbing the pan from the cupboard along with a big metal spoon.

"I love my life." he whispered before bringing it close to Scott's head and beating it loudly. He grinned and laughed in joy when Scott woke up with a yell kicking and holding up the book in warning. His eyes were tired and wild as he locked eyes with him.

"Stiles, you jerk!" he shouted flinging the book down. "What the hell was that?"

"It was fun," Stiles replied with a shrug putting them back and looking back to him. "You look wrecked dude."