Chapter 6

His hormones were all over the place. That was the only thing Stiles could say when he snapped at Scott or Isaac or burst into tears during a commercial about starving children. Allison was always there with a box of tissues and a cuddle which he gladly accepted but most of the time he wanted to rip theirs head off for fun. The days that passed were ticking on his pregnancy but also on college which ultimately was finishing for summer. It also meant when everyone left to go back home for summer.

"I can't go back! Samuel is here, Derek is here, Derek has work, Samuel moved here to work here and see me! I can't go back to Beacon Hills, what the hell am I going to do?!" Stiles ranted pacing up and down Scott's dorm room.

"Well can't you just stay here anyway? I mean some students don't have moms and dads," Allison suggested with a shrug.

"No, I tried that, they know about my dad, and who stays in college during the summer? You go home, you have a nice summer with your family and friends, and then return in September for your second year!" Stiles cried looking at the three of them. "Scott's going home, Isaac is going with him, and you're going back to your family."

Stiles couldn't help but notice the small smile on Isaac's face as he stared down at his hands. Isaac didn't have any family, not anymore, and it was Scott's idea and his begging to Melissa that meant Isaac was spending time there. The twinge of jealously was there and he couldn't help turning his back on him.

"Well you know the answer then," Allison said with a shrug of her own. "Derek is your answer. Stay with him during the summer. It means you're still here, you can see Samuel, and you can always go back home for a few days before coming back. I know you're still a little wary but this is probably the best alternative as well as getting to know him."

"I...can't, I mean I'd interrupt his whole life!"

"You already have," Isaac mumbled and looked up when Stiles glared at him. "I'm just saying! You kind of already have being pregnant and she's right by the way. It's your best bet unless you live with that Samuel guy."

"No, fuck no, I barely know the guy, and it'd be too weird. I guess...I'll speak to my dad first and then Derek."

"Well I think you should speak to Derek first and then your dad, I think you have to make sure that he's okay with it too." Scott injected with a small smile.

"I hate you all," Stiles mumbled pulling out his cell and heading to Scott's bedroom to call Derek.

It rang five times before Derek answered the phone. "I just got out of meeting to answer this, this better be very, very, good."

"It is and it isn't. You know college closes this Friday, right? Well that's when I would have went to home, I can't stay here, and I have nowhere to go. I need a place to stay."

"You want to move in?"

"Well that's up to you, not my suggestion, but if you'd rather me stay with Samuel..." he said trailing off and smirking when Derek huffed.

"No, you'll stay with me."

"Are you sure? I don't want to intervene and I know we're getting to know each other and my morning sickness is all over the place. It's sometimes in the morning, sometimes in the evenings, and I'll be in all day and..."

"Stiles! I want you to move in, I think it could be good for us."

"I'll have to talk to my dad first," Stiles murmured softly considering it all. "He might not like it."

"You can't go back there, well I can't stop you but..."

"I know that! I would have gone back but I have a baby inside of me now so things change. Look I need to speak to my dad, do you fancy meeting up to talk about it?"