Chapter 11

"You kissed?" Scott questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"We kissed, the baby kicked, and we went to sleep. I woke up around ten and he was already gone, he left me a text telling me he'd see me later, and now I'm here talking to you."

"So...what are you going to do now?"

"Not sure, talk to him? He was adamant we would talk about it tomorrow which is today and...I don't know. I mean I like him, I really, really, like him but I don't want to jump into this. I'm only starting to get to know him better and better. I'd rather do that then rush into this."

"I guess," Scott murmured with a shrug.

"Enough about my pathetic love life, how's your pathetic love life?"

"It's, um, it's over between Allison and I...she can't do it," Scott muttered looking up at him with a deep sigh. "It's too hard for her and I completely understand, I do, and I still love her, I think I always will because she was my first love, but...it's for the best."

"I'm sorry, Scotty," Stiles murmured with a pained grimace. "What about you and Isaac?"

"I don't know, we're getting better, I guess?"

"Well...nothing stopping you, you know," Stiles said with a gesture and smirked when Scott rolled his eyes pushing a hand against the camera so it was darkness instead. "I'm just saying dude! What happened, happened for a reason."

"Whenever we said that about that baby you said it was the condom. Well I'm saying this was too many drinks and too much wolfsbane in the drinks. It was a mistake!"

"But it could be awesome!"

"Why are you rooting for this!?" Scott exclaimed with an annoyed look. "I could say the exact same for you, Stiles, I've kissed Isaac, and you kissed Derek. We're in the same river on different boats here man!"

"I know what I want! I want him, I want to be with him, I want to get know him better and in...in a romantic way! He's the father of my baby, Scott, what do you want to do?"

"I don't know! Do I have to decide right now?"

"No, plenty of time," Stiles suggested with a shrug sitting back. "In a few weeks its college and you guys live together, again, you can't escape this, Scott."

"I feel pressured," Scott whispered before burying his head into his hands with a groan. "I wish you were here."

"You'll see me face to face soon!"

"When are – you know seeing the baby again?"

"Next week, we find out the sex, what do you reckon?"

"Boy, without a doubt, mom said you look like you're carrying a boy," Scott answered with a nod. "What do you think?"

"I don't know, um, it changes day to day, I was a boy yesterday but today I'm positive I'm carrying a little girl. We still don't have a name!"

"It'll come to you," Scott said with a small smile.

"Maybe, we need to decide together and I don't know whether to call him or her, Hale, or Stilinski, or join them together with a hyphen. It could be better but they'd never use them together, they'd probably just use the first and ignore the first."

"I'm sure you'll work it out!"

Stiles hummed in agreement. The conversation didn't last long after that and Stiles said his goodbyes before closing the lid down and leaning back. His hand found his cell as he stood up pressing Allison's number and waiting till she picked up.