Chapter 3

Stiles' head was pillowed in Allison's lap watching as Isaac sat on the floor reading through a baby book. It had been five days since he had been to see Deaton, learnt the truth, and attempted to deal with the fact he was pregnant. It had been five days of morning sickness, intense aches and pains leaving him clutching a hot water bottle to his stomach, and tiredness that made him seem older than he was. The pregnancy was slowly and surely taking its toll on his body and he was only four weeks.

"The baby is about the size of a poppy seed! It's an important stage in the baby's development up to ten whole weeks. The baby's organs will be growing...you need to take vitamins! We need to but you vitamins." Isaac said lifting his head up, his eyes practically glowing with need to help.

"Isaac, I'm going to kill you," he murmured closing his eyes and enjoying her fingers running through his hair. "I don't care!"

"You should care! This is your baby; you're having your own baby, Stiles."

"How are you suddenly okay with this?" Stiles questioned turning his head towards him. "You freaked the hell out when I told you and now suddenly you're my fairy godfather or something. I think until I decide what I want, I don't really care. All it's doing is ruining my mornings and my sleep."

"Because it's amazing, you're having your own baby. This baby will be yours." Isaac muttered looking down at the pages.

"How do you feel about this?" Stiles questioned Allison who stared down at him with a shrug.

"I think it's...strange, very, very strange, but also...wonderful," she said honestly stroking his hair. "I think what you need to do, I think you need to tell the father, and I think you need to talk about this, discuss it with him, and choose what you want. This baby isn't going away and it's going to continue to grow inside you till it's ready to come out."

"I know," Stiles murmured pained and closed his eyes. "I know I need to tell him but – but it's telling a complete stranger who I had sex with a month ago I'm pregnant! He's going to be freaked and he's...an asshole! He thought I was stalking him!"

"You still need to tell him." Allison murmured looking at Isaac who nodded in agreement.

The front door of the dorm room opened revealing Scott carrying a grocery bag full of food.

"Food, oh food, Scott, tell me you got the good stuff." Stiles pleaded rolling off the couch and heading towards him with a small smile.

"Sure, are you sure you can eat? You still look a little green."

"Oh my god, will you stop fussing? I'm fine, I feel fine, and I want food," Stiles argued shaking a fist at him before peering in and grabbing the bag of salted crisps and dip. "See, this, this is what I need and want. I don't want vitamins, I don't want that crappy sick medicine for my morning sickness, and I don't want orange juice."

Allison, Isaac, and Scott shared a look as Stiles walked down to sit on the couch.

"My life officially sucks! It's now June, we're officially halfway through the first semester and I might not be able to complete the second. This summer is ruined because I'll be suffering through most of it. When did you say I'll probably be due?" Stiles ranted glancing at Allison.

"I said January at the latest. Who knows if you can carry to full term? It's not like you have the hips," Allison murmured opening the pasta pot with a thoughtful look. "You'll have a winter baby."

"So...you're having the baby?" Scott said looking at him with wide eyes. "You've made a decision?"

"No! Well...I don't know, kinda? There's abortion but I haven't made my mind up yet. I'll get there eventually! It's been five days, I'm still trying to get my head around it." he said trailing off waving a hand before shoving it into the bag. "Allison says I need to tell the father."