𝟎𝟎𝟐. the plan

━━━━˚🌹👑🐉⋆˚━━━━
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗟

━━━━⋆。˚🌹👑🐉⋆。˚━━━━❝ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗟 ❞

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍
Like Jay's non-existing dick.

{THIRD PERSON POV}

Inside of an old castle that belonged to Maleficent and her son and daughter, Maleficent sat in her Queen-like chair, filing her nails while Isaac, Mal, and the other four Descendants stood in front of her.

"You will go," Maleficent ordered, "You will find the Fairy Godmother and you will bring me back her magic wand," Maleficent blew on her nails, looked down at the six Descendants and shrugged, "Easy-peasy."

"What's in it for us?" Isaac asked in a bored tone, "And it better be good."

"Matching thrones, his-and-hers crowns," Maleficent replied, dryly.

"Um, I-I think he meant us," Carlos said, tentatively as Isaac gestured to him and the other Descendants.

Maleficent tossed away her nail file, stood up, and gestured for Mal and Isaac to come closer. She leaned down and over the railing so that she could speak to them, "It's all about me and you, babies," she whispered, "Do you enjoy watching innocent people suffer?"

"Well, yeah," Mal shrugged, laughing.

"Who the fuck doesn't?" Isaac asked, laughing.

"Well, then, get me the wand!" Maleficent shouted, making the twins back away a little, "Give me that wand and we can do all that and so much more. With that wand and my scepter, I will be able to bend both good and evil to my will!"

"Our will," Evil Queen corrected, causing Cruella De Vil to point at her and Jafar to look up.

"Our will, our will..." Maleficent amended. She snapped her fingers to get Isaac and Mal's attention again, "And if you refuse," Maleficent warned, "you're grounded for the rest of your life misse and mister," she winked at them.

"What, mom-" they both tried to protest, but Maleficent quickly cut them off.

Maleficent leaned closer to the railing and glared down at her son and daughter, her eyes turning glowing green. Mal and Isaac's eyes did the same, except Isaac's eyes were blue, and a three-way staring contest began. There was a moment of silence before Isaac and Mal backed down.

Isaac groaned, "Fuck. Fine,"

"Whatever," Mal snapped.

"I win," Maleficent said, victoriously.

"Evie! Elijah!" Evie Queen called for her daughter and son as Evie, Elijah, Jay, and Carlos went to their parents, "My little Evilette in training," Evil Queen said as her daughter and son sat in front of her, "You just find yourself a prince with a big castle and a mother-in-law wing."