𝟎𝟑𝟎. it's going down

━━━━˚🌹👑🐉⋆˚━━━━
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗟 𝟮

❝ 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 ❞❝ Let me guess? You threatened them? ❞

𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍
Let me guess? You threatened them?

{THIRD PERSON POV}

The next day, Jay drove the limo back to the Isle, where Elijah, Isaac, Evie, and Mal were waiting for them but this time they brought Lonnie with them.

"I'll get the swords," Jay told Lonnie as they both got out of the limo.

"Okay," Lonnie said before walking over to Mal, hugging her.

"Oh, Lonnie," Mal sighed with relief.

"I made them bring me," Lonnie told Mal.

"Oh, I'm so glad," Mal said.

"Hi," Evie whispered as she and Lonnie hugged each other, "Welcome to the Isle. It's good to see you."

"Thanks," Lonnie said before hugging Elijah and Isaac.

"Let me guess? You threatened them?" Isaac asked Lonnie as she pulled away from the hug.

"Yeah, I might have," Lonnie said with a mischievous smile.

"Hey, that's my girl," Elijah exclaimed as he gave Lonnie a high-five. The boys went to get the swords out of the truck. They opened the trunk to see Dude with all the swords.

"And Dude," Jay said as he grabbed the swords.

"I told you to stay," Carlos reminded Dude.

"I flunked obedience class," Dude informed them.

"Great and he can still talk," Jay said, annoyed.

"You're lucky I love you," Carlos picked Dude up, "Come on," Jay closed the trunk before they both walked over to where the girls were waiting for them.

"Oo, here let me see," Mal said as Carlos handed her the fake wand, "Wow, what a beauty."

"Dude! Hey," Elijah exclaimed as he crouched down and petted Dude's head.

"It's noon," Isaac informed Mal.

"Alright, are we ready?" Mal asked the others.

"Yeah," Evie said as she held up the bag that had the smoke bombs in it.

"Alright, let's do this," Isaac said before leading the group through the tunnel to where Uma's ship is.

"Stay! I mean it," Carlos told Dude as he put the wand in his jacket before following the others.