𝟎𝟐𝟒. lady tremaine's: curl up and dye shop

━━━━˚🌹👑🐉⋆˚━━━━
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗟 𝟮

❝ 𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐘 𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐄'𝐒: 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐋 𝐔𝐏 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐘𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐏❝ And I'm surprised that you're not running to your little boyfriend

𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐘 𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐄'𝐒: 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐋 𝐔𝐏 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐘𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐏
And I'm surprised that you're not running to your little boyfriend.

{THIRD PERSON POV}

Mal walked into 'Lady Tremaine's: Curl up and Dye' to see Dizzy sweeping the floor and Liam dusting the tables while they were listening to music from their headphones. Dizzy and Liam then looked up to see Mal. 

"Mal!" Dizzy and Liam exclaimed excitedly.

"Is Evie back too?" Dizzy asked.

"And is Elijah back, too?" Liam asked as he put down the duster, "And what about Isaac? I haven't seen him in a while."

Mal scoffed, "As if," Then she looked around the shop, "I, um, forgot you guys don't open til midnight. The place looks good," Mal told Dizzy and Liam, causing them to smile and look around, "So, what is your deal? Has your grandmother given you any customers yet?"

"Uh, just a witch here and there," Liam told Mal, "Mostly, it's a lot of scrubbing, scouring, and sweeping. Lots and lots of sweeping... and dusting."

"She sounds like she's giving you the old Cinderella treatment, hey," Mal told Liam.

"Yeah, I guess," Liam chuckled.

"Yeah, she's gone from wicked stepmother to wicked grandmother," Dizzy told Mal.

"Well, that's not really much of a switch," Mal told Dizzy, "Hey, Dizzy, Liam, you used to Evie and Elijah, right?"

"Yeah, I thought of little braids," Dizzy told Mal, excitedly.

"And I used to dye Elijah's hair, a lot," Liam told Mal, excitedly, "It's very weird to see him with pink hair when his signature color is blue."

"Do you have any ideas for me?" Mal asked the girl and boy.

"Hm," Liam said as he examined Mal's hair. He and Dizzy share a look before he walked over to Mal, "The washed-out blonde with purple tips, the best of no worlds," Liam said, disgusted as he played with Mal's hair, "You can't see where your face ends, and your hair begins."

Dizzy then stepped forward and grabbed Mal's hand and pulled her to sit down, "Ugh, what is this? Bored to death pink?" Dizzy said as she looked down at Mal's nails before turning Mal's chair around, "Hm, how far can we go?"

"The works," Mal shrugged, "I mean, whatever makes me feel like me, but you know, way worse."

"Yay!" Liam exclaimed before walking over to a table to grab huge scissors. Liam turned around to Mal with a grin as Mal looked at him with a nervous smile, "I've been wanting to use these for years."

Dizzy and Liam started to dye, cut, and style Mal's hair. Once they was finished, they turned Madi's chair around to face the broken mirror.

Mal stood up and looked at herself in the broken mirror, "Hey, there I am."

"Voila," Dizzy and Liam said, proud of their work.

"Voila," Mal repeated before taking money out of her pocket and handing it to the two young VKs.

"For me?" Dizzy said, surprised.

"Oh, my," Liam said, also surprised.

Mal nodded, "Yeah, you both earned it," Dizzy and Liam laughed as they walked over to the cash register.

"Fork it over, ye runt," Harry Hook told Dizzy and Liam as he walked into the shop. Dizzy and Liam gave it to him. He then tapped the cash register with his hook, "And the rest of it," Liam opened the cash register and took out the rest of the money then handed it to Harry, "Hm, thank you." Liam rolled his eyes.

"Still running errands for Uma," Mal called out, causing Harry to look at her in shock, "Or do you actually get to keep what you steal?"

"Well... Well... Well, what a nice surprise," Harry said as he walked over to Mal.

"Hi, Harry," Mal said in a bored tone as she chewed her gum.

"Just wait until Uma hears you're back," Harry said as he was now standing in front of Mal, "She is never gonna give you back your old territory."

"Oh, well, that's okay because I will be taking it," Mal sassed him, "And I'm surprised that you're not running to your little boyfriend."

Harry let out a laugh before he started stroking Mal's hair with his hook, "I could hurt you."

Mal grabbed his arm that had the hook and smirked before taking the gum she was chewing out of her mouth and put it at the end of Harry's hook, "Not without their permission, I bet."

Harry let out a fake laugh before eating the gum and walking away but before he left, he threw everything off the table, giving Mal a sarcastic bow before leaving the shop.

"Great," Dizzy said, sarcastically, "More sweeping."

"And even more dusting, amazing," Liam said, sarcastically, rolling his eyes.