𝟎𝟑𝟒. good to be bad

━━━━˚🌹👑🐉⋆˚━━━━
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗟 𝟯

━━━━⋆。˚🌹👑🐉⋆。˚━━━━❝ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗟 𝟯 ❞

𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐃
But, steal things while you can.

{MAL}

Auradon. It's beautiful, isn't it? I'm Mal, daughter of Maleficent and Isaac's twin sister. And this is my home. It wasn't always. I was born on the Isle of the Lost, where all of the villains had been banished, locked away for good. That is until Prince Ben decided that their children should have a chance. And so six villain kids, the Vk's, came to Auradon, including me. Long story short, Ben is the king now, I'm his girlfriend, and we are about to head back to the Isle to pick what will hopefully be a long line of new Vk's who get to come to Auradon and find their happily ever after, too.

{THIRD PERSON POV}

After a shitty high school experience, the VKs finally graduated from that hell— I mean school and they are back on the isle of the lost. And they are about to choose the next set of VKs. 

Isaac wore an all leather outfit with the same colors and style as Mal's outfit, black gloves, black boots, his leather had a symbol of a fire in a shape of dragon, a necklace with a dragon amulet and sliver rings. His hair was now a lavender color.

Elijah wore an all leather outfit with the same colors as Evie's, dark blue gloves, black chelsea shoes, a belt with a heart on it, a necklace with a heart, gold rings, and silver earrings. His hair was now a dark navy blue color.

Now, cue music cause this is disney channel shit.

{All}

🎶From the North to the South🎶
🎶From the East to the West🎶
🎶Lost boys, lost girls🎶
🎶You all know you're the best🎶
🎶Hit the streets, it's your day🎶
🎶Turn it up, now's your chance🎶
🎶It's time to get up on your feet and dance🎶
🎶Whoo🎶

{Mal}

🎶Anybody wanna be like us?🎶

{Isaac}

🎶Everybody wanna be like us!🎶
🎶Hey🎶