𝟎𝟏𝟒. video chat

━━━━˚🌹👑🐉⋆˚━━━━
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗟

❝ 𝐕𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐎 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐓 ❞❝ No, I think we are definitely fucking goners

𝐕𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐎 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐓
No, I think we are definitely fucking goners.

{THIRD PERSON POV}

The next day, the Vks sat in their Goodness class when Fairy Godmother walked up to them, excited.

"Children, excuse me," Fairy Godmother said causing the Vks to direct their attention to her, "Um, as you know, this Sunday is Family Day here at Auradon Prep and because your parents can't be here due to, ah, distance, we've arranged a special treat."

Fairy Godmother turned around, walked up to a large flat-screen in the front of the room and turned it on to reveal Maleficent's face way too close to the camera.

"I don't see anything nor do I hear," Maleficent said as she backed away from the screen to reveal Cruella, Jafar, and Evil Queen sitting next to her.

Fairy Godmother turned around and motioned the Vks to come over, "Kids!" The Vks stood up and walked over to stand behind Fairy Godmother.

"Is it..." Maleficent said as she started pressing a bunch of buttons.

"Press enter," Jafar suggested.

"May I see the remote?" Maleficent demanded as she took it from Cruella, "Is this thing on? Ugh, it's broken! I hate electronic equip-"

Then Maleficent pressed a button that showed the Villains their kids with Fairy Godmother.

"Oh!" The Evil Queen exclaimed, "Evie, Elijah, it's mommy," she waved at Evie and Elijah, who waved back embarrassed, "Oh, look how beautiful you both are!" Evil Queen continued, "You know what they say, 'the poisoned apple doesn't fall far from the tree."

"Don't you mean the weeds?" Maleficent asked, causing the Evil Queen to shoot her a glare.

"Oh!" Cruella suddenly exclaimed, "Who's the old bat?!"

"This is Fairy Godmother," Mal informed the Villains.

"Still doing tricks with eggplants?" Maleficent asked Fairy Godmother, dryly.

"I turned a pumpkin into a beautiful carriage!" Fairy Godmother exclaimed, indignantly.

"You really couldn't give Cinderella until 1 A.M?" Maleficent continued, laughing with the other Villains, "I mean, really. What, the little hamsters had to be back on their wheels?"

"They were mice!" Fairy Godmother exclaimed, even more insulted, "They were not-they were mice!" She told Isaac.

Isaac nodded in understanding, "Yes, yes. Thank you so much. Thank you."

"They were mice," Fairy Godmother told the Villains one more time before moving out of the way, standing next to the screen.

"Hi, mom!" Isaac and Mal said in unison.

Maleficent gasped, "Isaac! Mal! I m-m-miss you," she stuttered.

"You children are never far from our thoughts," Jafar told the Descendants.

"How long does mommy have to wait to see you both?" Maleficent asked her son and daughter.

"Um, there's a big coronation coming up," Mal told her mother, "I think probably sometime after...that."

"When?" Maleficent demanded.

"Friday. 10 A.M," Isaac replied. He wants this shit to be over already.

"You sure I can't see you before that?" Maleficent asked, "I don't know what I'll do if I don't get hands on that magic wa-" Evil Queen flicked the back of one of Maleficent's horns, "You! You little nuggets that I love so much!"

Mal laughed, softly, "Yes, we completely understand, Mother."

Then, suddenly, Cruella's face took up the whole screen, "Carlos! Is that a dog?"

Dude, who was sitting on Carlos' arms, whimpered.

"Oh, yes, Baby, I do understand it," Cruella said, pressing the squeaky toy she named Baby, "It would make the perfect size for earmuffs."

"He's the perfect size for a pet!" Carlos defended, stepping forward, "And this dog loves me and I love him and FYI, your dog is stuffed!" Cruella gasped, "So give it a rest!"

"Oh!" Cruella said, backing away from the screen.

"Ohhh! Burn!" Jafar told Cruella.

"Oh!" Cruella yelled at him, "Why don't you go sell a toaster, you two-bit salesman!"

"People who talk to stuffed animals shouldn't throw stones!" Jafar shot back.

"Well, people who sell toasters shouldn't use mixed metaphors!" Cruella fired back. Jay quickly pressed a button that turned off the screen as the five Descendants let out a breath.

Fairy Godmother looked at them, sad, not knowing this was gonna happen, "I'm so sorry."

"Thanks for the special treat," Elijah told Fairy Godmother.

"M? Ink?" Evie asked once they stopped at the door, "What do you think our parents are going to do to us if we don't pull this off?"

Isaac and Mal glanced at each other for a moment.

"I think they will be quietly disappointed in us but ultimately...proud of us for doing our best," Mal told them as Elijah looked at her confused.

"Really?" Carlos asked.

"No, I think we are definitely fucking goners," Isaac told them, sadly.

Isaac and Mal both sighed before walking out of the room with the other Vks following them.