𝟎𝟏𝟕. set it off!

━━━━˚🌹👑🐉⋆˚━━━━
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗟

❝ 𝐒𝐄𝐓 𝐈𝐓 𝐎𝐅𝐅! ❞❝ You don't even know what she fucking wants! ❞

𝐒𝐄𝐓 𝐈𝐓 𝐎𝐅𝐅!
You don't even know what she fucking wants!

{THIRD PERSON POV}

The next day, on the Isle of the Lost, Maleficent, Jafar, Cruella, and Evil Queen were all sitting on the couch in Maleficent's castle, watching the coronation on the TV, live.

"At last, here we are, broadcasting live from the coronation, where Prince Ben will soon be crowned king!" Snow White said, "I'm Snow White, bringing you up-to-second coverage of who's the fairest of them all."

Evil Queen threw some popcorn on the screen, " 'I'm Snow White' Who are you kidding? She's definitely had work done."

Maleficent looked at her, weirdly before looking back at the screen.

"Fairy Godmother is looking radiant today, but what is happening with Jane's hair?" Snow White laughed, "Oh, and there's Fairy Godmother's wand."

The four villains saw Fairy Godmother remove the cloth off of the Bell Jar to reveal the wand inside.

"I want that wand!" Maleficent exclaimed.

"Do you? Hadn't heard," Cruella said, sarcastically.

"Oh, and here comes Ben now!" Snow White said. The screen showed Mal and Ben sitting on a carriage, through the kingdom as they waved at people.

🍎🐉

Mal was sitting in the carriage, looking a bit sad and very nervous as she held a small blue box on her lap. Ben noticed Mal looking nervous, so he took Mal's hand causing Mal to look at him.

"Don't be nervous," Ben told Mal, "All you have to do is sit there and look beautiful. No problem there."

"Thank you," Mal told Ben.

Ben looked down at his hands at the ring he always wore, "Mal, would you wear my ring?" Ben asked her as he took off his ring from his finger. Mal pulled her hand away from Ben.

"Uh...no, not now," Mal told Ben, "I think it would just probably fall right off me," Mal softly smiled at Ben. Then she realized the blue box she had in her hands, "I have something for you."

"For me?" Ben asked her, surprised.

Mal nodded, "Yeah," she handed Ben the small box, "It's just for later," Mal told Ben as Ben opened the box to reveal a brownie, "You know, when you need strength. Some carbs to keep up your energy."

Ben smiled at her, "Always thinking," Mal laughed softly, "But I can't wait-" Ben cut himself off by taking a bite out of the brownie.

"No!" Mal exclaimed, trying to stop him but it was too late.