𝟎𝟑𝟑. you and me

━━━━˚🌹👑🐉⋆˚━━━━
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗟 𝟮

━━━━⋆。˚🌹👑🐉⋆。˚━━━━❝ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗟 𝟮 ❞

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐄
The fuck?

{THIRD PERSON POV}

Later that night, Cotillion was hosted on Beast and Belle's yacht. Elijah and Isaac walked onto a blue carpet as the reporters were constantly flashing cameras and asking questions to them.

Issac wore a purple and blue mixed suit with a beautiful isle design. He wore silver rings and gold chains. Black dress shoes and wore an amulet pin of a blue fire.

Elijah wore a beautiful royal blue suit that had a similar design to Evie's. He wore gold rings and necklaces along with silver bracelets. He wore black dress shoes and an amulet pin of an apple.

"Isaac, you look handsome!" A reporter told Isaac.

Isaac blushed at the complemented, "Thank you so much," he said as he waved at the reporter.

"Evie, Elijah, did you design the barrettes?" A reporter asked.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" Elijah asked with a smile.

"Uh, no, it's not our creation. Many of the hair accessories this evening are by two fabulous new designers," Evie said.

"Dizzy and Liam of the Isle," Evie and Elijah said in unison.

On the Isle, Liam and Dizzy were watching this live, on the TV.

"That's us!" Liam exclaimed as he looked Dizzy.

"We made that!" Dizzy exclaimed as she looked at Liam before the two squealed, loudly.

Their grandmother stomped her foot from upstairs, "Knock it off!"

Liam and Dizzy stopped squealing and looked up, "Sorry granny!" They called out before turning back to the TV.

Soon enough, Elijah and Isaac made it to the boat with Evie and Doug and wow, this boat was huge, kinda like a mansion. Then they heard the trumps go off.

"The future lady, Mal!" Lumiere announced before stepping to the side to reveal Mal stepping out, heavily breathing. She looked down at her friends, who looked at her in awe. Isaac smiled as he felt like he was about to cry, fuck, he told himself that he wasn't going to cry.

"Work it, girl," Lumiere whispered to Mal, causing her to laugh.

Then Isaac started clapping followed by the rest of VKs followed by everyone else.

"Go, Mal!" Carlos cheered.

"Mal!" Evie cheered as Mal walked down the stairs to meet with Ben's parents, Belle and Beast.