𝟎𝟐𝟗. a talk with ursula's daughter

━━━━˚🌹👑🐉⋆˚━━━━
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗟 𝟮

❝ 𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐔𝐋𝐀'𝐒 𝐃𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐑 ❞❝ I'm not even gonna ask about those two

𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐔𝐋𝐀'𝐒 𝐃𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐑
I'm not even gonna ask about those two.

{THIRD PERSON POV}

While the Vks were planning, Ben was standing against a pole, tied by a rope. Harry approached him.

"Coochy, coochy, coo," Harry rubbed his hook on Ben's chin, "How's it feel to be the king now, eh?" Harry asked Ben.

"Give it a rest, love," Bryson told his boyfriend as he and Uma approached Harry and Ben.

"Give it a rest. We don't damage goods," Uma told Harry.

"You said, I can hook him," Harry said as he pointed his hook at Ben.

"Darling, she said at noon," Bryson told Harry.

He came up to Ben and held his pocket watch, "20 more minutes."

Ben glanced at the watch, "That says 11:30." Harry then went to stand next to Bryson and Uma, who were both sitting in front of Ben.

"You better hope your girlfriend comes through," Bryson told Ben.

"Well, she's not my girlfriend anymore," Ben responded. Bryson and Uma let out a chuckle.

"Leave us alone, you two," Uma told Bryson and Harry. Bryson stood up and his eyes glowed yellow as he made it look like he was about lung at Ben, causing Ben to flinch back. Bryson laughed at his reaction as he patted his shoulder before walking away.

Harry then approached Ben, showed Ben the watch again, "19 minutes to go now."

"Oh, Harry," Bryson called out, seductively.

Harry grinned, excitedly, "Coming, darling," he called back. And with that he left. And, yeah, they fucked...

Ben blinked with a gaped mouth, "I'm not even gonna ask about those two."

"Yeah, well you shouldn't, ever," Uma said in agreement, "Like ever."

"I get that you don't deserve this," Ben told Uma, changing the subject. Uma just laughed.

"This?" Uma asked, "This island is a prison, thanks to your father and don't pretend to look out for me because no one's looking out for me. It's just me."

"So this isn't your mom's plan?" Ben asked, "Isn't that her necklace?"

"My mom doesn't care about me, either. Well, not unless she needs someone for the night shift," Uma told Ben with a chuckle at the end.

"Ouch," Ben said, sadly.

"I don't need your pity," Uma told Ben.

"No, you certainly don't," Ben looked around the ship, "You're very resourceful," Ben then looked back at Uma, who was approaching him, "I don't see you tied up."

"So, let's trash talk, Mal," Uma told Ben, changing the subject.

"I'd rather talk about you," Ben replied.

Uma laughed, "Mm, funny and a gentleman. I really hope I don't have to feed you to the fishes."

"Well, you don't. Set me free and we'll go back together," Ben told Uma.

"Oh so now I get an invite?" Uma asked, in fake surprise but then got serious, "Gee, I wonder why. When you brought Mal," Uma rolled her eyes, "Isaac, Elijah, Evie, Jay, and Carlos to Auradon, that's as mad as I've ever been in my life. And trust me I've been plenty mad."

"I never thought of it like that before. That I could've hurt the people I didn't pick. My plan was to start with six kids and bring more people over. I guess I was busy being king," Ben let out a tsk sound, "That sounds lame. I'm so sorry," Ben told Uma, "You're a leader, Uma. So am I. Come to Auradon and be part of the solution."

"Me? Part of your solution? Nah. I don't need you, I'm gonna get there on my own, Harry!" Uma called out, "Let's see what this puppy can do." Uma held her mother's necklace, which she was wearing around her neck.

Ben gulped as Uma smirked at him.